• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

sex machine

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't like cheating. I hate cheaters. But just like many other people, I get mad sometimes and get so fed up with tryhards that I end up seething in anger. However, I haven't cheated in TF2, or any other game for that matter, since Christmas last year, when I raged-hacked in skial and got banned.

I made a new account and started fresh, never cheating again. However, I've decided to give the new account to my little brother, so he could have a headstart with Steam, TF2, and the like.

The reason i'm asking for this account to be unbanned is because it has most of my games on it, has 2k hours of TF2, and is the account I will be using when I give my current account to my brother. I would like to hang out on skial with it, have fun, and of course, I will never cheat again on this account. I've grown up, I'm more mature. I can safely promise that I will never cheat on this account in the event that I am unbanned.

Thank you,
HMCosmos​