• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

dreamwonderin

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
First off both of these accounts are mine but i dont use DefinitelyNotDreamcast. Obviously this ban was completely justified, I was aim botting with LMAOBox, I'd say I should be unbanned because it was about 2 years ago now and I was stupid back then, I have no real exact way to give evidence I wont hack again but if it helps at all I have unusual's now so I don't want to risk getting my account banned and losing a lot of money plus my steam account is clean. I hope you consider unbanning me.

~Dreamcast​

dreamwonderin

Unremarkable User
Is there anything I can do? I'm really sorry I shouldn't of done what I did but It's been so long and I've grown out of that kind of stuff, can I pay or something? I just really want to be able to play on Skial since most other community servers are dead and the Casual system sorta sucks. I really just want a second chance, I don't see how my first post was "Dumb" or how I'm a "Troll" but I don't know what else to say, regardless of what I say I have no way to prove myself besides what I said In the first message this is practically just begging at this point. I promise I wont do anything of the sort again, I really just want to enjoy myself on the great network of servers Skial has to offer and I hate to have it all ruined because of how dumb I was 2 years ago. If I have to pay or something then so be it just I really want another chance. If you have any suggestions of something I can say or show to prove myself then by all means let me know. If there really isn't any way then sorry.

~Dreamcast

Bottiger

Administrator
You can't do anything really.

You can only serve as a warning to others not to cheat on our servers and that our servers are the most hack free which is part of the reason why "most other community servers are dead". A ban doesn't have the same deterrent effect if someone can just buy their way out of it.

We used to take payment for unbans, then people started whining that we were being greedy and allowing people to cheat for money so we stopped doing that.

Last edited: