• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ryan Parker

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I don't know if that was you meant by the link but there is my com block thing. It says i was muted for 'racism' but the only thing i would be blocked for is spam. The reason i was spamming was because a person by the user name CappaDonna was on the Red team was a Blu sniper with a rocket launcher and a flame thrower. Please unmute/ comblock me. Thanks if you do!​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Belonging to one racial, gender, or religious group does not exclude you the rules. It does not mean you can just call someone the n word in all caps.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Reporting me because you disagree with me won't get you anywhere.

Its evident you believe you've done nothing wrong, so you will sit the silence out

Ryan Parker

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned for dodging. When i was dominating a sniper with my achievement huntsman. I don't know how i dodged some shit but i did? When the fuck did I dodge shit? Just the fuck? Like bro I didn't dodge anything! If i did I didn't mean to dodge! When there is campers PEOPLE RAGE QUIT! So, that's probably what happen but still THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You changed your username to "ImNotRacistNigga" after being told here racism isn't allowed regardless of race, gender, or religion card

Changing your username to communicate in the server is considered dodging

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Then don't say things that have a history of being tied to racism and racists, and you will not be punished.

Ryan Parker

Unremarkable User
also i just left and changed it doesn't mean I'm communicating plus why would anybody care about my name i could change it to FOOT and nobody would care about it