• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This was the thread that got you banned: https://www.skial.com/threads/romwatt-fr-griefing.81902/

I'm unsure if I am supposed to be posting here but I have to ask; why did it take for you getting banned to realise what you were doing was wrong?
Not only myself, but another 2 players asked you to stop and move your teleporters, you switched teams specifically to grief the red team. 3 People asked you to stop and you basically laughed at us, why did it take a ban for you to realise you were doing something wrong?

Apologies to the staff if I cannot comment on this thread, I don't believe this post to be "trash talk".

Feral Angel

Contributor
Im sorry for the late response. While looking into your report, this is your second offense from griefing. Which wasn’t long ago: 12-08-18 13:53
I believe you’re not truly sorry for your actions, and I feel like you will continue. I’m going to leave the ban, maybe you’ll think about your actions this time.

RomWatt

Mildly Menacing Medic
Im sorry for the late response. While looking into your report, this is your second offense from griefing. Which wasn’t long ago: 12-08-18 13:53
I believe you’re not truly sorry for your actions, and I feel like you will continue. I’m going to leave the ban, maybe you’ll think about your actions this time.
Bitch, I fucking won't then !