• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Ripped

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was trying to join a server and completely forgot that I had NordVPN running in the background which led to me to be automatically being banned due to running on a suspicious I.P. address. I've been playing skial for a while so I don't think I can be suspected of being an alt account of whoever got banned at this I.P. address., is there anyway to remove the ban? (I'll remember to not go into skial servers with VPN)

Thank you so much!​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was trying to join a server and completely forgot that I had NordVPN running in the background which led to me to be automatically being banned due to running on a suspicious I.P. address. I've been playing skial for a while so I don't think I can be suspected of being an alt account of whoever got banned at this I.P. address., is there anyway to remove the ban? (I'll remember to not go into skial servers with VPN)

Thank you so much!​
I have unbanned you, please do not use VPN's again on Skial as you'll end up back here and I won't lift it a second time.