• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well as I've already stated, the player and I agreed to a very specific set of rules to our battle. Everyone else that was on there was fine and understood it all. Only reason this player got upset about it was because he screwed himself over. And decided to send a report about it. Didn't know that scam reports turn into permanent bans but I'd like it lifted so I could play on the other servers.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Scammers of Skial are permanently banned from Skial, there is no server exceptions. I have told you multiple times that your math is so flawed, it's ridiculous. Even if the 12th counted as an entire day, 24 hours, the next day would begin on the November 13th at 12 AM. From that point, he would have until November 15th at 12 AM to message you, which he obviously did and not only did YOU fail to meet an agreement YOU initiated but YOU also blocked him. There is no one else to blame but yourself, you ban stays. If you'd like to pay him back and have an appeal considered, be my guest but until then, your time here is over.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Scammers of Skial are permanently banned from Skial, there is no server exceptions. I have told you multiple times that your math is so flawed, it's ridiculous. Even if the 12th counted as an entire day, 24 hours, the next day would begin on the November 13th at 12 AM. From that point, he would have until November 15th at 12 AM to message you, which he obviously did and not only did YOU fail to meet an agreement YOU initiated but YOU also blocked him. There is no one else to blame but yourself, you ban stays. If you'd like to pay him back and have an appeal considered, be my guest but until then, your time here is over.
As I've stated to him and to several others multiple times, I had to block him because he was blowing up my phone with constant threats. He bet nothing, I bet two items. He agreed that the day of the battle counted as a day and the 14th would be the cut off day. I will not be paying him anything after his constant threats and his failure to follow the rules that he agreed to follow. And since when does the scammer tag include a permanent ban? I've seen people with scammer tags on the servers.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As I've stated to him and to several others multiple times, I had to block him because he was blowing up my phone with constant threats. He bet nothing, I bet two items. He agreed that the day of the battle counted as a day and the 14th would be the cut off day. I will not be paying him anything after his constant threats and his failure to follow the rules that he agreed to follow. And since when does the scammer tag include a permanent ban? I've seen people with scammer tags on the servers.
The duel was completed with the agreement that 3 days was his window to receive the items, an agreement can't be changed mid-way through, that's not how that work. People with scammer tags are allowed on the servers but scamming on Skial specifically is a permanent bannable offense:
https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/

I'm not entertaining this any longer. I don't have the time nor interest, if you wish to see an form of consideration in an appeal, you must pay the victim. If not, then there's nothing more for us to discuss.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The duel was completed with the agreement that 3 days was his window to receive the items, an agreement can't be changed mid-way through, that's not how that work. People with scammer tags are allowed on the servers but scamming on Skial specifically is a permanent bannable offense:
https://www.skial.com/threads/admin-info.82/

I'm not entertaining this any longer. I don't have the time nor interest, if you wish to see an form of consideration in an appeal, you must pay the victim. If not, then there's nothing more for us to discuss.
Wasn't changed midway through. He was told this timeline at the beginning, the end, and after the battle before I left the server. It is not my fault he suddenly wanted to get his items after the deadline already ended and I am not paying him. He is the ONLY one out of everyone there that has an issue with this. He agreed to the rules, he agreed to the deadline.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wasn't changed midway through. He was told this timeline at the beginning, the end, and after the battle before I left the server. It is not my fault he suddenly wanted to get his items after the deadline already ended and I am not paying him. He is the ONLY one out of everyone there that has an issue with this. He agreed to the rules, he agreed to the deadline.
Okay, so 3 days and the 14th was agreed on at the same time? Is this what you're trying to tell me? No where does it show that the 14th was the cut off day and I see 3 days in both the chat logs and server logs.

Reactions: Chance

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, so 3 days and the 14th was agreed on at the same time? Is this what you're trying to tell me? No where does it show that the 14th was the cut off day and I see 3 days in both the chat logs and server logs.
Probably because I said it over the mic and he said he recorded the whole thing.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I said, he agreed that the day of the battle would count as a day and that the 14th would be the deadline. Once again, everyone that was there heard me say it over the mic multiple times. Before, after, and then before I left the server. That was it. Besides all the other rules that were set in place.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like I said, he agreed that the day of the battle would count as a day and that the 14th would be the deadline. Once again, everyone that was there heard me say it over the mic multiple times. Before, after, and then before I left the server. That was it. Besides all the other rules that were set in place.
Even if that was the case, that's not 3 days then. In which case, you're manipulating the initial agreement to try to avoid paying him. Like I said, 3 days is written everywhere, whatever mumbo jumbo nonsense you're talking about isn't written anywhere. Now, if you don't want to pay him, stop wasting my time because the ban will remain permanent and the appeal will not be considered unless you do so. I'm locking this. If you'd like to make an actual appeal, head here:
https://www.skial.com/forms/appeal-scam.7/respond

Do not make one until you have paid him back, there is nothing more to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.