• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Reecie569

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was playing on a Skial 2fort server. It gave me a reason called
SMAC NX1
And it was banned by the Console.
This ban occurred exactly as I had a huge lag spike. I don't use cheats or hacks and I have been using Skial Servers for a long time. I don't know what console means but I assume it was a system ban rather than an admin banning me. I would love to join back into the skial servers soon since I did nothing wrong.

If there is any other way I can help or prove myself, please contact me at​

Last edited by a moderator:

Reecie569

Unremarkable User
We don't unban cheaters
How do I prove that I wasn't cheating. I was literally playing scout. There was no aimbot, I know this was a system error, this has happened on a different server and it was corrected. I have been using Skial servers for years and I have never been banned for anything. Let me know what I can do

Reecie569

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
My last appeal was answered with little response. I want to know what happened. I can't remember exactly what class I was playing, either scout or trolldier. I don't know how these classes can classify as cheats. As Vibe Check, I was rocket jumping for a while and then switched classes, as soon as I walked out of respawn I was banned for SMAC or whatever it is called. I know that there was nothing I was doing at the time that could have caused the ban. I can provide a list of Users that were playing with me that can confirm I wasn't using aimbot or wall hacks
Comical
Vibe Check
I need to know ways I can prove myself as just an honest player. Obviously the age old excuse of "just watch me play" isn't enough, but I feel like this will put down as another cheater but I have never had a cheat ban on any server ever, so why would anyone use cheats on a community server at 12:30 am?​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
People use cheats at any time for any reason. Bored, curious, feel like trolling, dominated by another player, doesn't matter. Casual, competitive, community, highlander, the entire range of players from the newest noob to the elite comp has been caught, nobody is perfect and they'll trick even their best friends. SMAC has been thoroughly tested and in place for years. It doesn't ban people unless it is sure they are cheating.

Reecie569

Unremarkable User
People use cheats at any time for any reason. Bored, curious, feel like trolling, dominated by another player, doesn't matter. Casual, competitive, community, highlander, the entire range of players from the newest noob to the elite comp has been caught, nobody is perfect and they'll trick even their best friends. SMAC has been thoroughly tested and in place for years. It doesn't ban people unless it is sure they are cheating.
Is there no way to fix this? Look I know that "I didn't cheat" doesn't work. But I know I wasn't, and this system is wrong and I can't be the only one this has happened to. I wasn't even doing anything in game to call into question a cheat.

Is there anything I can do to be unbanned?