• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

rectard

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Ok so I used the same name and tile as Feral Angle the one that banned, and I did it as a joke and she said I was impersonating a admin when I told EVERYONE in the server multiple times I was not an admin and I was not Feral and that I was doing it as a joke.. I got banned for a week for this and when she told me to switch my name I complied and did it as soon as she said it.​

Feral Angel

Contributor
I wasn’t aware you changed your name to my name hours ago until a player mentioned it. You pretend to act like me which is acting like me, an admin. It seems you don’t learn from your mistakes. You certainly need to reread the rules and it clearly stats:
  • Admin impersonation
Which is against the rules. your ban was a week because you had 2 previous bans before. I checked your mute/gag history and you have a bad history. I’m not removing the ban. You can wait it out and actually take the time to think about your actions.
https://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/

rectard

Unremarkable User
I'm just joking around... there's a reason everyone was asking me questions last night.. because I told them I wasn't you and everyone else knew

rectard

Unremarkable User
Feral... there's a reason people don't have much respect for you on the server, I like you and all and you're nice but you're stuck up and way to serious about being an admin and I have a whole argument about how I wasn't on any alt but I don't want to waste your precious time on your computer and I don't want to sound bitchy(p.s there's multiple people that agree some of the bans you give out are complete shit and that you act like a hall monitor more than a respectable admin)

Feral Angel

Contributor
I am pretty sure it is only you that doesn't respect me. The first time I banned you, I should've had you banned for a week. Why? because of your mute on 11/19/20. I am very lenient to people when it comes to law breaking. I become less lenient to people who like to break the rules a lot, you are that person. You have a total of 5 punishments. You don't seem to be learning.
Also, it is hard to believe that it isn't your alt. This account was first seen 11/21/20, two days after you were given a week mute https://stats.skial.com/#player/tfcustom/1118381755
You said it was your brother who was being a "dickhead" joining our servers after being banned. Which again, it's very common for people to use their poor siblings as an excuse to why they dodged or hacked. You could've waited the month out and be alright, you didn't want to, so now you are suffering the consequences.

rectard

Unremarkable User
I never said I didn't respect you but it's all good we're on decent terms and I'm fine with it so just have a good life and we won't talk again good