• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ra1n_96

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hope the URL is right. My name is ra1n, but my real name is lordsunday. ra1n is an alt of lordsunday. I have 2000+ hours on sniper on my main, as well as 3rd place in ETF2L Mid Season 16. I do not aimbot, i have never used an aimbot, I am just reasonably skilled at the sniper class. The whole purpose of this alt is to troll people. If you search my previous reports, Codeseven reported me for "hacking" but then another admin dismissed it and clearly commented that it was an alt. Comment in question is quoted below:

@Codeseven - Your demos don't work. Keeping this as Need Evidence as previously marked.

Just for shits and giggles, you should know this is an alt account, and the main has over 1.2k hours on skial. Probably just trolling you.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
That quote is over a year old and was marked Need Evidence because the demos provided did not have evidence that confirmed you were cheating. It holds no relevancy in why you were banned.

You were banned because I personally spectated you and have evidence of you aiming on the head of a sniper and pre-firing into the wall he was behind. There is no way you could have known he was there, he didn't peak around the corner, there was nothing that could have hinted to you that he was there. Take into account your bot-like camera jerking, instant-reaction, and other suspicious shots I captured. I have reason to believe you are cheating.

Appeal Denied.

Reactions: Codeseven

ra1n_96

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok, I can understand where you are coming from, but I feel I should at least mention sourcetv is server side, so lag comp is not shown. This means all kind of weird things can happen when viewed, I always "pre-fire" when going around the corner as A LOT of the time someone is there. My reaction speed is purely down to the fact that I have played the class for a very long time, along with 144Hz monitor and good frames etc aiding that. Also, autoscope is on, so my reaction only involves shooting, not scoping. I really love playing on skial, they are some of the best servers out there, could this please be reconsidered? Regarding jerky aim, it's just jerky.... jbird style.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Ok, I can understand where you are coming from, but I feel I should at least mention sourcetv is server side, so lag comp is not shown. This means all kind of weird things can happen when viewed, I always "pre-fire" when going around the corner as A LOT of the time someone is there. My reaction speed is purely down to the fact that I have played the class for a very long time, along with 144Hz monitor and good frames etc aiding that. Also, autoscope is on, so my reaction only involves shooting, not scoping. I really love playing on skial, they are some of the best servers out there, could this please be reconsidered? Regarding jerky aim, it's just jerky.... jbird style.

SourceTV is irrelevant.

You were not pre-firing around a corner. Pre-firing around corners would not excuse how you lined up and shot at a sniper behind a wall you could not have known was there. There was no hints that sniper was there. I'm fairly confident you're aware of what shot I'm talking about that got you banned. You're not stupid.

The other admins have access to the demo I captured spectating you. If they deem it not enough they can weigh in.

Reactions: Codeseven

ra1n_96

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Got no idea which shot you mean, I was hitting pretty much every shot earlier. If there is no way to convince you I don't hack then that's that I guess. Can I have the STV file? I'm actually curious which shot you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.