• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quelqu'un

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
5 years ago (when i was dumb) i wanted to know how aimbot works and why people were having fun using it, so i downloaded one and tried it on a server without any anticheat, then i think i just totally forgot to undownload it, came to a skial server (were i really often goes 5 years ago) and just instantly got banned because of the anticheat, then i realized, and was pretty pissed off when i saw it, now that i want to come back to tf2 and having fun with this game, i'm asking you to let me come back to the skials servers, it was the first time and last time i cheated on my life, so i'm asking you to good with me and letting me come back to the skials servers (You can check on my steam account, i got no vac ban or anything, i'm a clean player, well, not really for just one time)​

Quelqu'un

Unremarkable User
Is there any way to be unbanned ? like i said, i'm not and hacker, it was like experiencing, i really want to come back and be able to be part of the community, it was 5 years ago, when i was 14yo, i think you can understand how dumb you can be at this age.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is there any way to be unbanned ? like i said, i'm not and hacker, it was like experiencing, i really want to come back and be able to be part of the community, it was 5 years ago, when i was 14yo, i think you can understand how dumb you can be at this age.
I started gaming online before I was 14, and I never did anything stupid. Immaturity isn't a valid reason for stupidity, sorry.

Quelqu'un

Unremarkable User
I'm playing since i got 9 yo and that's my first and last time "cheating", the only thing i want to do now is playing tf2 on some good servers, isn't that possible to get a second chance ? like i said on my post i did never cheat again, got no vac ban or anything, even if i cheat again i will just be banned instantly like the first time, i'm just asking for a second chance, you can even supervise me, i want to show you that i'm totally clean.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm playing since i got 9 yo and that's my first and last time "cheating", the only thing i want to do now is playing tf2 on some good servers, isn't that possible to get a second chance ? like i said on my post i did never cheat again, got no vac ban or anything, even if i cheat again i will just be banned instantly like the first time, i'm just asking for a second chance, you can even supervise me, i want to show you that i'm totally clean.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.