• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanas

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I have no idea how Mocha took offense to my previous name "1Lt.K.Drescher [69th ID]" Which is a name I use for a mod called "Resistance and Liberation", The username is basically my name, but with a more Army-ish(?) Appeal, I forgot to change it on my way to the server, sorry Mocha if I offended you in some way.​

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I have no idea how Mocha took offense to my previous name "1Lt.K.Drescher [69th ID]" Which is a name I use for a mod called "Resistance and Liberation", The username is basically my name, but with a more Army-ish(?) Appeal, I forgot to change it on my way to the server, sorry Mocha if I offended you in some way.​
@Mocha: Raffling Merchant

You have a long, long list of silences for racism, etc. But I don't see any racist names in your history.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The racist ones were in March nothing recent
Since he hasn't been punished for them in the past, that doesn't exempt punishment for it in the future. However since this is a permanent punishment I'd be willing to at least reduce the punishment just to see if he truly has changed since the offence occurred so long ago. It's Mocha's call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.