1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Poleskeris

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Poleskeris, May 6, 2018.

1. Poleskeris

Poleskeris Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    So I was Gagged and Muted for a Month for micspamming and I understand my bad and I do admit I over did it a little and I don't usually micspam. although why did it have to be a Month? I would understand and accept a Day or 3 gag but a Month and also without a warning or Kick?! whaat really? a bit harsh and no to mention how hardly any others get muted and when they do it is a far FAR less than mine, also Racism is a Kick but mine is a month mute....Nice justification btw, I feel like its undeserved a reduce would be nice and Jeez if you easily get your panties in a twist about Micspam I wont do it ffs I would like to talk to others at least since I play daily!​

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Punishments stack based on previous offenses. At 4 offenses (which is the case for you), the punishment length is 1 month. @Sakiko holds the verdict for your appeal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Poleskeris

Steam:

well shit, questtion: is normal music allowed to be "micspammed"

4. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

So long as it doesn't conflict with any of our other rules (racism for example), then yes.

5. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You was spamming content over the mic we do not allow, If you agree to stop this ill lift it on this occasion

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Poleskeris

Steam:

I Agree to stop

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I have removed the silence may not take effect till a map change

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice