1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Poleskeris

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Poleskeris, May 6, 2018.

1. Poleskeris

Poleskeris Somewhat Threatening Sniper Contributor

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    So I was Gagged and Muted for a Month for micspamming and I understand my bad and I do admit I over did it a little and I don't usually micspam. although why did it have to be a Month? I would understand and accept a Day or 3 gag but a Month and also without a warning or Kick?! whaat really? a bit harsh and no to mention how hardly any others get muted and when they do it is a far FAR less than mine, also Racism is a Kick but mine is a month mute....Nice justification btw, I feel like its undeserved a reduce would be nice and Jeez if you easily get your panties in a twist about Micspam I wont do it ffs I would like to talk to others at least since I play daily!​

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Punishments stack based on previous offenses. At 4 offenses (which is the case for you), the punishment length is 1 month. @Sakiko holds the verdict for your appeal.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Poleskeris

Steam:

well shit, questtion: is normal music allowed to be "micspammed"

4. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

So long as it doesn't conflict with any of our other rules (racism for example), then yes.

5. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

You was spamming content over the mic we do not allow, If you agree to stop this ill lift it on this occasion

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Poleskeris

Steam:

I Agree to stop

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sakiko

Sakiko TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I have removed the silence may not take effect till a map change

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1