• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

hirasake

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
2 days ago i made a small joke. I switched to 8k dpi and hovered around to make me look like a spinner bot to trick people. Looks like one of your admins took this seriously. Couldn't you even spectate me to see what's going on before?

Now, lift it or not It's up to you. But keep in mind, you banned someone without a proof. You will carry on with that burden, regardless of your action.

g'day​

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If you managed to read that ban that you linked you would see the reason was "Advertising Cheats".

05/18/2021 - 04:57:21 AM hirasake time to open my aimbot

You have quite the history of being muted for saying dumb shit and this time it wasn't for anything different.

hirasake

Scarcely Lethal Noob
sure, someone would definitely say that word if they'd cheat, right? If your brain is too smooth to understand that was implied to be a joke, that's your problem not mine.

gala

Contributor
I recorded a demo of you playing sniper and it looked to be aimbot, multiple times your cursor was nowhere near the enemys head but still landed a headshot.

gala

Contributor
Also, yesterday when I asked directly you about the aimbot on US1 2fort server, you left immediately without even trying to defend yourself.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
sure, someone would definitely say that word if they'd cheat, right? If your brain is too smooth to understand that was implied to be a joke, that's your problem not mine.

Sir, you have a VAC ban.

DVpRp3k.png