• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

phrog

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hey, there skial.

I'm writing to you today to discuss why I was banned and would like to resolve this issue. I'm first going to give you all the details on the situation. my friend on Monday morning after he stayed over late decided to go on my pc whilst I was asleep because he was bored and because I was asleep and he couldn't sleep he logged onto tf2. He found my mod files with my mod menu which was being used privately in servers with friends. we would never use them outside of our servers and wouldn't do harm with them, we arent them kind of people. anyways He activated the mod menu thinking I was a script kitty and decided to log onto my most recent server which at the time, unfortunately, was skial. as fake as this sounds it's true my friend later did apologize recently for what he did. he pointed out that skill had a request an appeal system so I'm writing to you now. The picture attached is a screenshot of my account in case you couldn't find it.

From charlie

tee.jpg

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You or your friend connected to the server on an alt account and was auto banned for hacking.

That account is now vac banned as well: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199031250952

You then reconnected on your main account 15 minutes later to be auto banned for sharing that same IP.

Using any sort of hacks is against the rules. Whether you did it accidentally or not. Even if it was someone else on your IP. You are responsible for what happens on your IP and whatever "mod files" are on your PC.

Appeal denied.