• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peridot

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I was playing on turbine as heavy when I got hit by a sniper i fell back and atee my sandwich. RMSniper told me to be useful or get banned. So I stopped. I ran in with my tomislav and was instantly shot so i stepped to the side and ate my sandwich to heal up. This time I was slayed for eating my sandwich. So I stopped all around. Then I was walking back through the hallway when I saw someone wounded so I pulled out my sandwich quickly and threw it. Next thing i hear is "Fine see you in 24 hours". And Im gone for not contributing to the team. I was disrespecting anyone I have no mic and was protecting my team which should be considered helping. The Admin was mad because she was sniping and the heavy is big so I might have been in her way. "Banned for friendlying."​

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I was playing on turbine as heavy when I got hit by a sniper i fell back and atee my sandwich. RMSniper told me to be useful or get banned. So I stopped. I ran in with my tomislav and was instantly shot so i stepped to the side and ate my sandwich to heal up. This time I was slayed for eating my sandwich. So I stopped all around. Then I was walking back through the hallway when I saw someone wounded so I pulled out my sandwich quickly and threw it. Next thing i hear is "Fine see you in 24 hours". And Im gone for not contributing to the team. I was disrespecting anyone I have no mic and was protecting my team which should be considered helping. The Admin was mad because she was sniping and the heavy is big so I might have been in her way. "Banned for friendlying."​
You were not in my way as a heavy. I'm also not "mad." First, you were spy and stood in front of me and other snipers blocking our views. Another admin slayed you for that. Then, you ran around eating your sandwich doing absolutely nothing. I'm not banning you for "eating a sandwich." I warned several times to stop and play the game. Your reply was, "no." Then you decided to troll more by standing in that opening (this time without eating sandwich, which is irrelevant, but anyways) and say you were "shielding." Then, I went to get health by the two dispensers, and I saw you eat a sandwich again. Regardless, "shielding" is just your excuse for being useless and refusing to contribute. Try actually playing the game and shoot at people. I warned you many more times than most people would've, so, no, you will wait out the twenty-four hours.

Peridot

Unremarkable User
You were not in my way as a heavy. I'm also not "mad." First, you were spy and stood in front of me and other snipers blocking our views. Another admin slayed you for that. Then, you ran around eating your sandwich doing absolutely nothing. I'm not banning you for "eating a sandwich." I warned several times to stop and play the game. Your reply was, "no." Then you decided to troll more by standing in that opening (this time without eating sandwich, which is irrelevant, but anyways) and say you were "shielding." Then, I went to get health by the two dispensers, and I saw you eat a sandwich again. Regardless, "shielding" is just your excuse for being useless and refusing to contribute. Try actually playing the game and shoot at people. I warned you many more times than most people would've, so, no, you will wait out the twenty-four hours.

Actually when you saw me at the dispencer I was holding the sandwich I wasnt eating it and how is eating a sandwich "trolling". You could not just had left me alone? People mess around on the server all the time. Whenever they made it past our defenses I pulled out my fists and punched them. I was bothering anyone, when I was spy there was a medic healing you and I wanted him to heal me. Also I would like someone else to look at this besides the person that banned me seems biased.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Actually when you saw me at the dispencer I was holding the sandwich I wasnt eating it and how is eating a sandwich "trolling". You could not just had left me alone? People mess around on the server all the time. Whenever they made it past our defenses I pulled out my fists and punched them. I was bothering anyone, when I was spy there was a medic healing you and I wanted him to heal me. Also I would like someone else to look at this besides the person that banned me seems biased.
"how is eating a sandwich "trolling" - It's not about the sandwich. It's about refusing to contribute/go shoot people/etc. Also, the server is full. By friendlying/refusing to contribute to team, you're also taking up a player slot for someone who will actually come in here and play. Since you're so insistent, the other admin (@Sarcasm ) who was playing with me will come in here and reply.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Watching you walk directly out into the opening where all of blue team was, and starting to eat a sandwich over and over is not helping your team in the slightest. You also claimed multiple times in text chat that you were "protecting us" this way, so your original story is complete bullshit, sorry.

RM isn't being biased, you were friendlying. Enjoy your 24 hour ban, and you can come back tomorrow.

Peridot

Unremarkable User
Watching you walk directly out into the opening where all of blue team was, and starting to eat a sandwich over and over is not helping your team in the slightest. You also claimed multiple times in text chat that you were "protecting us" this way, so your original story is complete bullshit, sorry.

RM isn't being biased, you were friendlying. Enjoy your 24 hour ban, and you can come back tomorrow.

Then ban the 2 people that congaed in spawn with me. Wait you didnt see them kinda like you didnt see me near the dispencers where I allegedly ate my sandwich leading to my ban.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Then ban the 2 people that congaed in spawn with me. Wait you didnt see them kinda like you didnt see me near the dispencers where I allegedly ate my sandwich leading to my ban.
Just because we don't see something (which, I wouldn't have, since I hadn't died in probably twenty minutes), doesn't mean them breaking the rules is okay, nor does it mean you doing it too is okay. You could have easily said, "hey look at these guys conga-ing with me!", or you could have tried contributing when I asked you to. And, again, it's not about the sandwich. It's about standing around, refusing to go and attack the other team. I am locking this thread. Your ban will expire in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.