• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Peeb

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So, back in 2016 I was in middle school. I thought it would be super funny to have an LMAOBOX bind so I could spam it in pubs. I go on a Skial trade server and without thinking spammed my bind. It is not 4 years later and I'm getting back into TF2 and I just remembered about this ban. I would never do something like this again because I'm not as stupid as I once was. I realize that the ban detail straight up says LMAOBOX and I have no real proof that I wasn't actually cheating. So really, It's up to you if you want to believe me or not; just, please realize my situation.

Thanks.​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You were not banned for saying anything, you were banned for doing something. The system picked up your usage of LMAOBOX.

I'm sorry, this ban will not be lifted.

Thanks and enjoy other servers! :)

Peeb

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You were not banned for saying anything, you were banned for doing something. The system picked up your usage of LMAOBOX.

I'm sorry, this ban will not be lifted.

Thanks and enjoy other servers! :)
You are just straight up wrong. I know you don’t believe me but please hear me out. You are wrong, and your detection system is broken. Its shameful that you’re losing a customer from being wrongly accused.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You are just straight up wrong. I know you don’t believe me but please hear me out. You are wrong, and your detection system is broken. Its shameful that you’re losing a customer from being wrongly accused.

A customer?

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I’m not straight up wrong. I didn’t ban you. I wasn’t even around on Skial when you got banned.

What I do know is that our detection system is constantly being improved but has always been great.

Regardless, I trust our system more than your word so you will remain banned as a cheater I’m afraid.

Again, please enjoy other servers and stay safe!

Peeb

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I’m not straight up wrong. I didn’t ban you. I wasn’t even around on Skial when you got banned.

What I do know is that our detection system is constantly being improved but has always been great.

Regardless, I trust our system more than your word so you will remain banned as a cheater I’m afraid.

Again, please enjoy other servers and stay safe!
Ok, fine. I understand, and I’ll stop complaining. Have a nice day.