• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Sir Profit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
While I do admit to freekilling there is a couple problems. After killing said person (Wolfie) I then killed myself right after and the rules say i can do that 3 times before i'm banned and that was my first time ever. I do understand if I do it more i'm eligible to get banned. Another reason is D3xus (the admin that banned me) only went off of what Wolfie (the person I freekilled) (D3XUS' FRIEND) said. D3xus (the admin) wasn't even on and there are no demos of the ban.​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
the rules say i can do that 3 times before i'm banned and that was my first time ever

Just pointing out that this isn't in the rules... a freekill is a freekill, you can be punished from anything between a slay and a ban.

Sir Profit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I really don't care that I was banned i'm only appealing cause it was unfair that D3xus never saw anything and just went off what Wolfie said.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That dosen't seem very admin like. I thought you need evidence from the scene or something.

I'm really confused as to what's happening here.
You're quoting your own posts?

Admins should work from evidence - which either means being there themselves, or from watching a demo (or sometimes from obvious stats pages).
D3xus could've watched a demo, or looked at other evidence that showed that you broke the rules in his mind.
Hence we leave it to D3xus to respond to your appeal, you don't know what evidence he may have.

However - you said in your inital post that you did freekill - so you don't have much of a defence.
Suiciding after freekilling does not simply void your action and resonsibility for it.
D3xus, if he had been on the server, could've slayed you - however he is within his right to ban.

Sir Profit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm really confused as to what's happening here.
You're quoting your own posts?

Admins should work from evidence - which either means being there themselves, or from watching a demo (or sometimes from obvious stats pages).
D3xus could've watched a demo, or looked at other evidence that showed that you broke the rules in his mind.
Hence we leave it to D3xus to respond to your appeal, you don't know what evidence he may have.

However - you said in your inital post that you did freekill - so you don't have much of a defence.
Suiciding after freekilling does not simply void your action and resonsibility for it.
D3xus, if he had been on the server, could've slayed you - however he is within his right to ban.
he should of put a demo then and plus im trying to clear things up and when mutiple people say they freekilled that should be counted as evidence when multiple people ask

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
he should of put a demo then and plus im trying to clear things up and when mutiple people say they freekilled that should be counted as evidence when multiple people ask

He might have been sent evidence privately.

We aren't going to use hearsay as evidence, we need facts.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
But why did i get banned for 1 day
its for 30 min only
A successful vote mute or vote ban from within the game lasts for 30 minutes; those have no admin interaction. Admin issued punishments start at 1 day, then 3 days, then a week, then a month based on previous infractions. This was your first offense with admin issued punishment, so it was for a day.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
wtf
why when im in a different time zone
fix it cause that is really unfair
24 hours is 24 hours. It doesn't matter what time zone you are in. You were banned yesterday at 5:59 Pacific. If you are eastern that is 8:59, or 7:59 central. The server does not care what time zone you are in, it just counts down the number of minutes it was set to ban you for.