• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

NullI

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was banned over 6 years ago, wasn't even banned on this account. Logged into my steam account on my friends IP address and he was banned from Skial got banned, and since I never played skial I never had to appeal until now. However skial is the only 24/7 turbine and 2fort server so I want to play on here and upset that i'm banned from 6 years ago.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Unless you can prove the IP you connected from six years ago was your friends and not your own, and the IP you have now is the IP you had six years ago; your ban will remain to keep whomever cheated from coming back

NullI

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Unless you can prove the IP you connected from six years ago was your friends and not your own, and the IP you have now is the IP you had six years ago; your ban will remain to keep whomever cheated from coming back
can I dm you my current IP, it will show Colorado, cause that's where I live now. I was visiting my friend in Florida that was the IP 6 years ago. I can't even get that IP but I live in Colorado now. I used to play Skial all the time on IPs that showed in Colorado, and I joined on my laptop 6 years ago at his house and instantly got banned cause his IP was banned. I can dm you my current IP but im not gonna post it in the threat.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
can I dm you my current IP, it will show Colorado, cause that's where I live now. I was visiting my friend in Florida that was the IP 6 years ago. I can't even get that IP but I live in Colorado now. I used to play Skial all the time on IPs that showed in Colorado, and I joined on my laptop 6 years ago at his house and instantly got banned cause his IP was banned. I can dm you my current IP but im not gonna post it in the threat.
Yes