• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Nova_777

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
From my understanding i was banned for the skial tf2 servers for my name "BIG FAT MEANIE" which I do understand could be offensive to others. But my name isn't a verbal assault on the heavy weighted, the name had originated from the popular kids TV show Spongebob Squarepants, in which on of the characters was messing around at school and drew a fake picture clowning on one of the teachers (Ms. Puff) to which she grabs the photo from the student and changes here appearance to match the photo for comedic reasons. I made the joke my profile picture and steam id for my love of the show and to make others laugh when they she my profile picture and remember the joke from the show. I didn't mean to cause harm to anyone else. I think this ban was just a huge misunderstanding of the meaning of my steam id and profile picture. I hope this is enough to convince you guys to lift the ban from the servers I play on.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You were banned because, using a VPN, you connected from an IP a notorious cheater used to cheat on our servers.

Since there is no hard tie to you and the cheater. I'm going to unban you.

Do not use VPN. You may be banned again and we may not unban you again should this happen again

Nova_777

Unremarkable User
You were banned because, using a VPN, you connected from an IP a notorious cheater used to cheat on our servers.

Since there is no hard tie to you and the cheater. I'm going to unban you.

Do not use VPN. You may be banned again and we may not unban you again should this happen again

I don't understand, I was never using a vpn in the first place, but still i do understand.