• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was not ghosting, even if Pedro says so, I don't even own a second computer, and ut ruins the fun of the game is I did ghost, and I have been banned multiple times just for joining the server, but I did not appeal because it only lasted 5 min. Two months is a little too much, don't you think? He thougth I was ghosting using a second computer, but I don't have that much money. Please, I kindly want to repeal the gag, not cause trouble. Please, unmute me. Thank you for your time.​

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I was not ghosting, even if Pedro says so, I don't even own a second computer, and ut ruins the fun of the game is I did ghost, and I have been banned multiple times just for joining the server, but I did not appeal because it only lasted 5 min. Two months is a little too much, don't you think? He thougth I was ghosting using a second computer, but I don't have that much money. Please, I kindly want to repeal the gag, not cause trouble. Please, unmute me. Thank you for your time.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Ghosting does not require a second computer. Giving away player positions while you are dead or spectator is ghosting. Your chat shows you calling out Pedro's position multiple times. If people are hunting him down that puts him at a disadvantage and takes the fun out of the game. I'll let him elaborate on why the punishment length is what it is, but I just wanted to clear that up.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was alive, and I saw players running around in a certain area, I was alive. I just did the term "snitch". Which means telling on a player while ALIVE. I was alive.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
That is Spooky Mug, he is my room mate. However, he was never on spectator or helping me. He was in his room, after Pedro muted me, I complaned to my roomie, who tried to clear up the problem. He said he was also muted, which kinda sucked. However, I never spectated using his computer, could be a misunderstanding. I am sorry for this confusion, I thougth he repealed already.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I believe that you don't have a second computer, but you had help from your friend to ghost. You were telling the server where I and other rebels were continuosly with high precision (and the only other way you could know is with wallhacks), and this only started just when your steam friend (who you removed right after I asked you if you were friends) was dead. You both also shared the same IP at some point.

Considering you lied to me and all my findings pointed to you two ghosting for one another, I silenced you both for the times you have because this is absolutely not the first time you've broken the rules. I considered banning because silencing doesn't stop this type of ghosting, but it stops you both from telling the rest of the server.
Your chat (the map is ba_mlcastle)
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:26:42 PM New Kid (Muted) GOAT FUCKER ESCAED
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:25:58 PM New Kid (Muted) GG NO RE
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:25:47 PM New Kid (Muted) STAGE CHAOS PEDRO
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:25:42 PM New Kid (Muted) pedro is at stage chaos
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:25:11 PM New Kid (Muted) SOCCER PEDRO
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:25:07 PM New Kid (Muted) pedro is at soccer
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:23:43 PM New Kid (Muted) RANT MY LR
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:23:37 PM New Kid (Muted) gg
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:23:18 PM New Kid (Muted) pedro is running to mario kart

JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 01:41:21 AM New Kid (Muted) bors is near soccer

Your friend's events
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:26:29 PM Joined Spectator
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:26:29 PM Suicided with world
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:26:10 PM Suicided with world
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:24:21 PM Killed by Atomic Pinky with tf_projectile_rocket
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:23:50 PM Suicided with world
JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 09:22:42 PM Switch to scout

JAILBREAK | NY 11/10/2017 - 01:41:18 AM Joined Spectator

All things considered, I don't see any reason to unsilence you. Your only argument is that you were alive, and you continue to lie here. I can consider removing the permanent silence on your friend, but he has to appeal for that.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Oh well, at least repeal Mug, he had no reason to be silenced. And that was the only argument I had, I could have also said I didn't have two computers, but that adds nothing. That was pretty much I could say, what else could I say? "Hur de dar, The floor makes me invinsible". Two months is still a little long, considering most of my previous bans were unfair. One was for IP problems, but I did not understand that until my roomie revealed that he also had TF2. And they only lasted 5 minutes. Not cool thougth, not cool.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I also wanted to report I had no idea this guy was going into spectator. Trust me, we are 3 rooms apart, I can't hear him from there. Goodbye, see you in two months.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
Oh well, at least repeal Mug, he had no reason to be silenced. And that was the only argument I had, I could have also said I didn't have two computers, but that adds nothing. That was pretty much I could say, what else could I say? "Hur de dar, The floor makes me invinsible". Two months is still a little long, considering most of my previous bans were unfair. One was for IP problems, but I did not understand that until my roomie revealed that he also had TF2. And they only lasted 5 minutes. Not cool thougth, not cool.
Why didn't you appeal these "unfair" punishments then?

I also wanted to report I had no idea this guy was going into spectator. Trust me, we are 3 rooms apart, I can't hear him from there. Goodbye, see you in two months.
You wanted to report him but took advantage of it instead? You could've used steam chat or some other VOIP program like Discord to solve the room distance problem.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You wanted to report him but took advantage of it instead? You could've used steam chat or some other VOIP program like Discord to solve the room distance problem.[/QUOTE]

I meant I had no idea he was going to spectator, I never reported him because I was unaware. Thats what I meant. I never cheated in this game, and I have no intentions. It never said in the log "Mug went to spectator mode". I did not know.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
You wanted to report him but took advantage of it instead? You could've used steam chat or some other VOIP program like Discord to solve the room distance problem.

I meant I had no idea he was going to spectator, I never reported him because I was unaware. Thats what I meant. I never cheated in this game, and I have no intentions. It never said in the log "Mug went to spectator mode". I did not know.
So you wanted to report him for ghosting, but the only one he helped was you, and you were unaware of it? And it just happens to be it's your roommate?
You don't need to keep lying, I know he told you where rebels were all the time and then you told the rest of the server. If your friends wants to appeal his permanent silence, the he can do a separate appeal.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also, as a side note, I WAS UNAWARE HE WAS SPECTATING. He never texted me and said where you where. He never contacted me. Never. I give up.

New Kid (Muted)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Fine, I comply, Mug is innocent, I have 3 computers. But please unmute Mug, it is my fault. Ban me permenetly is you need to, but leave mug alone.