• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

nellus

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Could someone please explain why I was banned for a 30mins period. I was AFK and your auto bot was piloting my character as it does after a few minutes AFK. The temp ban states that I/your bot was griefing but how is that possible unless your bot is unaware of your own rules of acceptable behaviour. This does seem a little crazy that a bot can receive a ban. I have been playing TF since the late 90's when it was first released and have never witnessed a player being banned for a bots' unruly behaviour. Someone please make sense of this mysterious x-file. : )​

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The players on the server voted to ban you for griefing. I don’t know the circumstances or who voted you but if you believe they voteabused you, you can use the reports forum to report that player.

And your ban already expired.

nellus

Unremarkable User
Thanks for the speedy response. unfortunately I do not know which numptys voted to ban me but the fact that they can invent some kind of nonsense to get a bot banned is troubling. And hey Arayh, didn't realise you got an admin position on here (long live NGT, we wont forget the old posse)

nellus

Unremarkable User
Oh yes, one more thing I have noticed while perusing the comments made by two of your admin. They are apparently as useful as a pork chop in a mosque.