• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Seriously, I got muted again for 3 days because I said "bitch" which shouldn't be a 3 days, if an admin answer he need to do not be Sniffy, ban me for a word for 3 days isn't something that really make me happy, especially when I was muted less than a week ago, I'm starting to think that skial admins abuse their power and the creator of skial do nothing, I'll leave skial forever and say shit about it everywhere because it will be the truth, they ban people for no reason and the creator of the site does nothing, really really great​

pax

+ the last appeal which was resolved was 1 month ago, you never admit your fault

Sniffy

Uncharitable Spy
As @Metroidz typed above. You were muted for Vote abuse and this isn't the first time, so I gave you 3 days.
It has nothing to do with profanity.

MILITARY AREA | EU ███ 07/12/2019 - 04:49:45 PM Nøʙøᴅy /votemenu ban #[U:1:438801870]
MILITARY AREA | EU ███ 07/12/2019 - 04:47:22 PM Nøʙøᴅy solo rage
MILITARY AREA | EU ███ 07/12/2019 - 04:44:21 PM Nøʙøᴅy please ;D
MILITARY AREA | EU ███ 07/12/2019 - 04:44:10 PM Nøʙøᴅy switch from spy pls ppl

You wanted to play spy and tried to ban someone for not switching.

pax

I didn't even get reported you where just looking for a reason to mute me, great admins, staring at vote menu to get reputation points, a ton of people do it everyday but they get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but me, aww me, I need to have a mute ofc

pax

And what is even the correlation between muting and votes, why don't you just block me the vote menu

pax

So I had right, when an admin is jaelous on someone, he just stare at votemenu to hopefully find something to mute someone, wow, just wow, what is the point ? I'll never stop until you apologize and say the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.