• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mundal420

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I posted a ban appeal in August. During that time i switched my ISP and got a new internet connection and when i started Tf2 and joined Skial servers i got insta banned. Apparently the new IP that i was assigned to was already blacklisted or that is what the mod told me. I never asked for a new IP change from my ISP and got busy with my work life. Cut to today, when i was surfing a website and it displayed my IP on the top of the web page and there was something off about it, the first 3 numbers were not the same as i remember from a few months ago. I quickly looked up the skial bans on this website and my ban IP was different from what it is now. So i had this other alternate steam account that used to login to steam and then start tf2 and without any hitch i was able to join skial servers and my joy knew no bounds. I have no idea how my IP is changed now O_o. The moderator said ask for an IP change or change your ISP and let us know we will unban you. So can you please unban me now ? Here's the link to ban appeal,

https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-mundal420.75412/