• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And again, "Need a shovel for that hole", why would i risk using anything, when i literally played there in the day before with my normal IP, tell me why would i risk to get banned on the only server i play tf2 at the moment, after spending the amount of hours that i have in there ?

Bottiger

Administrator
Because you think you wouldn't get banned if no one could spec you. If you weren't cheating why didn't let anyone spec you for over 15 minutes? What legit player wouldn't get bored of shooting at the wall for 15 minutes?

Why do you need to make a 4th alt account when you already have 3 other accounts?

You obviously made this brand new account for rage hacking.

You say you do it on your main, then why hasn't anyone reported you on your main for years?

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was actually wondering how much time he would stay there, i wasn't bored it was entertaining to me and my ego,but don't get me wrong if i knew you could ban me with out evidence i would just play and do the same as i was doing with him there i couldn't care less, if i was cheating, why would i even stay there after Lastandir, specced me, specially him that its like the 3rd alt he reports of me. And i wouldn't never even risk to do stuff like that with my IP either ways, "i would never think i wouldnt get banned if no one specced", what is there to even gain from risking that much ?

I didn't shot walls for 15 minutes, i walked around too and even got a kill.

And i dont have a 4th account i honestly have many more that i have used, and its because i lost the the credentials since ITS ALTS, its just easy to get called out for cheating with a default account and no cosmetics so its feeds my ego more.

You're so determined that i obviously did it for rage hacking (while logged with my normal ip lol), when i have made many more accounts solely for the same reason as i stated(ego).

Those stats that i got are legit, i didnt kill people with out their hitbox even appear i, literally pointed and aimed, my aim is really good and combined with all the opportunities there i could just kill everyone, no one was spamming tunnel everyone was focused on middle, and it was just easy kills, the only harder kills that i got in that streak was a couple of people jumping.

And i can guarantee you lastandir wouldn't even report me if he knew it was me because most of the people there already know me.
I haven't been reported in my main because for the simple fact of having unusual and australium and being known there for most of the regular people there.I would be playing with my main back there, i would have gotten the exact same killstreak and exact same times.

My last report hasn't been in years: it was on july 2018