• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
It appears that my alt (grill) has been banned from aimbot and this one got banned for multihack.
Its the second time i got falsely perma banned for using cheats and i would like to be unbanned.

P.S: I like how the first time you actually banned me from a demo that proved nothing and now you banned me with out any demo or evidence.

Thank you.​

Bottiger

Administrator
You were blatantly hacking and tried hiding it when you got specced.

You also got caught trying to use a vpn to prevent an ip link.

We have server-side hack detection now too.

Don't try to act innocent, we are not stupid.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What is blatantly hacking for you ? Do you have any evidence at all, i know you dont and im surely that "server side hack detection" didn't detected anything. Also why would i turn on a VPN while im already connected to the server with my normal IP ? Doesn't sound like someone that wanted to hide something would do. I turned it on, to see if my ping would get better if i would have a tunneled connection to close to the skial servers, since im having connection issues with skial only. And again i can guarantee you i wasnt hacking, i can provide you anything you want to prove it, since i havent turned off my computer yet you can get full logs of my computers memory.

Bottiger

Administrator
If you are having connection issues then how did you turn off your vpn and get 20 KD?

You really think you could get away it by playing dumb? It won't get you unbanned.

We're obviously not going to tell you what kind of server-side detection we have but it has been very successful in detecting cheaters like you, even if you are trying to hide it. And you were practically rage hacking.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Firstly, I asked you for evidence, but i can already tell you "admins" just looked at my event log in the server and decided to ban me. My connection is usually 50 to 70ms, its been almost 2 weeks now that i have been with around 120 to 180ms, either ways its not hard to play with high ping, you get even slight advantage but its not pleasant to play on, but either ways, i got a 20 KD cuz i wasnt even there for an hour and i didn't die almost any time so i just sat on the tunnels. I have had bigger K/Ds with my normal ping. Im not playing dumb, I actually thought skial admins would have common sense and not ban based on stats, thats ridiculous. I dont care about your detection, because i know it didn't accused anything. What i was asking was to show me the proof that got me banned, just like last time so i could prove that i wasn't hacking, just like last time :).

Bottiger

Administrator
You want to see the proof so you can make some dumb excuse as to why your stealth aimbot wouldn't be seen in a demo like that just like last time.

Every time people watched you, you stopped playing every time to try to hide your hacking and shot into the wall the name of the person watching you.

Why would you do that if you were innocent? Why are you on your 4th account? If you were lagging for 2 weeks then why didn't you use your VPN on your main account 3 days ago? Your story is bullshit.

Your time here is over. If you wanted to stay you shouldn't have cheated.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I want to see proof because its stated on your rules for Hacking bans there has to be some sort of demo. If you think last time was any cheating proof, I totally understand why you think Im cheating, because you clearly aren't competent enough to distinguish "stealth aimbot" between flicks and you actually should try to play sniper at least half as the time i have clocked.
I would stop shooting just to bait whos spectating me, i thought it was fun, if i knew you would actually ban me i would just playing the same as i was playing just to show you i was playing how i always play. Im not on my 4th account, i actually have lost track of them and i have many more that have been on skial, hey again bad intel, like most of everything you said here. I have been lagging for 2 weeks and i just remembered trying the VPN now, and again i have played with my main with out a vpn and i have played with this one with out a VPN and even now when i got that "K/D" i wasn't using any so please tell me how was i trying to hide my IP when i have already played there with my normal connection ???

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It actually makes me question, how rules are applied here when i didn't broke any rule here, related to skial, and no one actually has proof, this entire report is based on accumulated reports/bans and my stats on my IP and that someone told you that i was doing something, there isn't anything.
All your reasons are 20 K/, stopped playing when got specced, and VPN, when i clearly have logged with my normal IP before, thus not trying to hide anything ?. No proof at all.

Bottiger

Administrator
You only want to see the proof because you think you successfully hid your hacking by doing nothing whenever someone spectated you.

You ran around for 10 minutes shooting the wall with the SMG. That is not "bait".

A demo is required for the admins, and we have one. There's just no point in showing it to you because we know you are trying very hard to hide it and will make up some dumb excuse to why your stealth aimbot won't ever show up on a demo. So we ban you based on server detection and everything else.

You made an alt account to rage hack. Tried to hide it with a VPN and by shooting at the walls with the smg for 10+ minutes.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah, cuz i knew he was spectating me. He even changed his name to my main while in sm_spec, thats why i kept doing it, if thats the problem i could litterally hop on the server while getting spectated and do as good or close to it. All these reasons are just pulled out of your ass, since you're "authority" you want to look like you're very sure of you're talking about. The real thing that is happening here is that i have over 2000 hours in this map and 2700+ on sniper, and im better than 99% of the people that play here, sometimes i play with alts just to bait reports and i never tried to hide my IP, because i already had made this account yesterday or the day before and i played with my normal IP, why would i turn on a VPN to hide it AFTER i got the really nice streak, please explain your reasoning to think that this is hiding my IP , unless you don't even know the basics of how a vpn works??? In the end, you have nothing on me, there isnt any software on the server that records all POVs and no one recorded me playing and even if by magic you were telling the truth, all you would have is a demo of me doing extremely good to the point where you just throw cheats in because you have no clue how it is to actually have the amount of experience i have.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah as I saw, you barely have any hours on this game, another dead give away that you don't even have any game sense to detect anything at all , so i just assume you're based over happenings that don't prove anything.

I like how i mentioned having played on this alt with out vpn, i even got that 20ks with out vpn, showing that i wasn't trying to hide, and yet you just say the same thing " i tried to hide with vpn", what sense does that make honestly ?

In case you didn't knew to actually hide and play on skial, you have to have a fresh account which ID never has been logged in skial and before even starting tf2 you just start the VPN and then there you're hiding also you have to do it with uncommon IP pool so your automatic proxy ban doesn't happen.

If you actually had a demo of that moment, and give it to someone that doesn't just play casually, you would see the reason of such fast killstreak, but hey its a nice compliment to actually it call it rage hacking.
Another thing is that apparently "i try really hard to hide in that supposed ghost demo" but still you say i was rage-hacking.

Another thing about the "ghost demo" is if i had it, i could easily post it in the tf2 competitive forums, easily there would be experienced people that can see how it can be possible, but hey anything that goes against your narrative like that would be a huge inconvenience for you since you're already so decided, with no actual proof.

Last thread are all legit allegations that i made, you(and others) probably don't understand 90% of it and just say its rumbling because its hard to understand when you don't know how it is. Just like now, you and others don't know how it is, because most of you people calling cheats are casuals that wont ever dedicate so much time on sniper like i have.

After all cheats get vac waved again and , and vac gets a sudden update and etc etc.. you and others that are so convinced that Im not legit will see my main(high/Mr High) and alt are going to be clean, just like the same times i got accused and reported for cheating in this server multiple times through out the years and i always had clean profile. :)

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118814555/

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I cleaned up this thread a bit. See the rule of the appeals section: "If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary."

Please keep any trash talk or any other stuff in unmod

Reactions: Toxik

Bottiger

Administrator
You tried to use the VPN, then you turned it off. Probably thinking you won't get banned if you just stop playing when anyone spectates you.

Your aimbot settings was set high so you were getting kills faster than any legit pro that have played on our servers.

Everyone knows there are private hacks that will never get detected by VAC and that will be hard to see on a demo. And its probably the reason why you made a 4th account to cheat on instead of playing on your main.

You think we don't know this yet you are trying to "teach" us what an aimbot can or cannot do.

Last edited:

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Honestly, you're going a really long way, to justify this whole action against me with out any concrete proof. "Tried to use VPN", "Probably thinking","Private hacks that will never get detected by vac", and the best one is "My aimbot settings were set high" ??. What are you even talking at this point. Why can't you just admit that all you have is events of my kills and discord reports of me, oh also that "cheat detection" maybe, its just a amateur coded program that counts the kills and probably calculates with the time of each event etc.

Lastandir complained on discord about me, when he didnt managed to spectate me since i was baiting, i even do that on my main when someone spectates me, so the admin Dave comes and spectates me while in sm_spec, so i just do the same, i write his name, get 1 kill on a spy and just walk around, and then i see in chat he changes his name to my main account name "High", to show me that he knows its me ?

All this till now i haven't used a VPN, follow me close now, so he knows its me, i am playing with my normal IP, and then out of curiosity i turn it ON and then OFF, since my ping raised from 140-180 to over 200 ms, so i turned it ON, knowing he knows its me, knowing that i have been connected to that server with that account with my normal IP even on the day before, so please tell me how have i tried to hide my identity in the middle of this ? If i wanted to hide myself i wouldn't even use a vpn on an account that i have played in skial before, (OR TURN IT ON WHEN THE ADMIN SPECTATING KNOWS ITS ME), so how exactly was i trying to hide my identity behind my alt ? all the alts i played here i have used my normal IP, I never had anything to hide.

Also dont you think if i actually had anything on me, I would just leave after Lastandir spectated me and knowing that he already asked for someone to come there, why would i stay ?

Now you're talking about my "aimbot settings being high" and there are private cheats that never get vacced(false), honestly this is so stretched at this moment from your part.I dont think you understand because you probably have never even dedicated a small portion of the time i have on something like this but i could play tf2 competitively, in higher divisions if i had the schedule for it, i have 2700+ hours on sniper that are legit and i actually have over 2000 hours just on turbine, i never saw a pro with that amount of hours in a single map, so Im sorry if you think what i didn't isn't possible, but it is, specially when skial servers (more on turbine) don't have a very skilled player base.

All i did was join a team, and went to the sniper tunnel since the enemy team was just on middle, and I got a really good streak, most of the people weren't having any special movement or it was all very predictable, everything just went right (too right, for you to actually think its rage hacking lol) in those moments ,and i agree when i look back at the stats and see difference of the times between the kills, yeah it looks fishy but its certainly do able in the right circumstances for someone that has the amount of time that I have, for you to have an idea i can even time the shots of when i see someone leaving spawn and they pass through that glass wall on their tunnel, i can literally count and 60% of the times manage to head shot as soon as they come out.

You're implying that im "teaching you what i aimbot can do", and i dont get where have i tried to teach that ? Unless you're talking about my last appeal, yeah i think i had to say what i said there because its the truth, like all the time Im wasting here trying to give you an insight of what goes on my perspective, because very honestly i can tell you that i never have cheated on skial servers and thats it and thats the actual truth, no matter if i remain banned or not, and no matter even if you think im just bullshitting my way through everything. Im sorry but in-game i much more knowledgeable than you, from the accusations your throwing at me, specially about the aimbot.

The only thing that i could agree in this entire episode, is that i shouldn't have taunted with the admins as much as i did when spectating, even on my main i remember getting spectated or some report or something and just leave when a admin came, just to taunt, and the vpn was just a bad idea i didnt measured how bad it would look (that i repeat again, WASNT TRYING TO HIDE MYSELF BECAUSE EVEN THE ADMIN KNEW WHO I WAS BEFORE TURNING IT ON and i have been there in the day before playing with my normal IP).

Sakiko

Contributor
Lastandir complained on discord about me, when he didnt managed to spectate me since i was baiting, i even do that on my main when someone spectates me, so the admin Dave comes and spectates me while in sm_spec, so i just do the same, i write his name, get 1 kill on a spy and just walk around, and then i see in chat he changes his name to my main account name "High", to show me that he knows its me ?

Considering that sm_spec posts nothing on the chat also removes the admin from the scoreboard and spectator lists so that normal player will not see them on either means you are sitting there checking scoreboard every second and players on the score board to connected or more likely you are using one of the private hacks that has built in spectator detection to alert you then you do as you say above to "Bait" which i highly doubt you can do while playing also the admin changed name and you still sprayed the wall with their name something a private hack with tracking ids would be able to do.

Also if you had nothing to hide you would continue to play normally or remain in the server and not use vpns to prove you are not cheating like the many many pro tournament players we have on skial playing all the time who have been reported by players viewed and marked non hacking.

Last edited:

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know who Dave is, i can see when he joins the server it literally says on the chat, and since i knew him i already knew what was going on. Also if you change your name while in sm_spec it shows on chat, and since he changed his to my mains name i was pretty sure he knew it was me, like it isn't hard i was playing with my normal connection.

Also he changed his name when he was already in the game so why wouldn't i write dave either ways, ofc i knew it was him, he didnt try to hide from me, i just think he tried to mess with me or let me know that he knew who i was ? Whats does that have to do with a private hack tracking ids, it doesn't make any sense on this situation.

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also you can check people in sm_spec if you have the server info open, like from the browser and just see whos on bottom of the server, since it only counts kills, so its pretty easy to know when someone is in sm_spec.

Sakiko

Contributor
Sounds very ilogical for a normal legit player to be so desperate to monitor who is on the server unless it is again to see who joins and look out for a admin to hide your hacking.

Other then looking at scoreboard i have never had the need to monitor the player lists/numbers ect so desperately in my 6000 hours of tf2.

Need a shovel for that hole?

Bob 227

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I wasn't desperate, i literally started playing after Lastandir stopped spectating me, and carried on until i saw Dave join the game, and just tabbed and he wasn't on scoreboard so i already knew. Also to note i already knew someone was coming after Lastandir started playing again. Say what you want, but i even do this with my main, it doesn't take any effort, I have a big ego on this game and i like when people are suspicious of me. The only thing I didn't expected was to get banned just like that for no evidence, because yeah i agree that my stats especially that day looked very fishy,and as i said but i was doing good, and everything just went right, i killed like 5 to 10 people in a row with out missing , but everyone was having dull movement or leaving their spawn through that door you see on tunnel overall i literally barely missed any shots, and got to a 20 ks in a no time, but it was just opportunity, i had similar moments happen on my main, so try to hold your grudge/hate and the assumption that im cheating for a moment and try to understand my view of things. As i said the only stuff i deserved to be punished is taunting the admins by doing that, and that vpn shit, that i again have to mention didnt used to hide myself, since i clearly played with out it before on the same account.