• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mosskyn

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Gonna be honest here,

I know that "I don't know" isn't a good enough answer, but seriously... I don't know.

This was from 2013 and I've since moved to Japan and just got back into TF2 so I have no clue why I was banned and I don't even remember this ban happening. I'm just trying this unbanning process because these servers seem to be the only low-ping AND populated servers near me.

The reason is listed as "LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP"

I assume there's an earlier reason for my ban, but I can't seem to find it. All I can find is basically "banned again because you were banned already"

If it isn't possible to unban me, that's ok. I just thought it was interesting to be banned from an entire chunk of servers without me even remembering it.

Thanks​

Mosskyn

Unremarkable User
Is there any possible way of being allowed into your servers?

I don't know who owns that account, but I can see that it hasn't been accessed in about 1500 days. I understand skials 0 tolerance policy on cheaters, so I get it if you want to minimize your risk by just saying no to my appeal.

Regardless of your decision, I've removed that account from my friends list, so thanks for letting me know about it.