• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

miss_eva

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hello:grin:

i keep getting banned for "Proxy IP" even though i have been using this network for a long time, and im not using a proxy

i have to use my phone hotspot because my home internet isnt working rn and idk if the ip address is shared or something but i would very much like to play on skial servers again

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
hello:grin:

i keep getting banned for "Proxy IP" even though i have been using this network for a long time, and im not using a proxy

i have to use my phone hotspot because my home internet isnt working rn and idk if the ip address is shared or something but i would very much like to play on skial servers again

Your ban has already ended.

miss_eva

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm basically asking for my ip to be removed from your proxy list because its not a proxy, not really my account since that's where the problem is

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
i think the system detected your Verizon IP as a proxy and blocked you repeatedly as a result. i think @Bottiger is the one who can handle this one, otherwise you will likely have to wait until you are able to use your home network again