• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mikhail

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Reputable administration,

I the user of "mzhelezo" received a ban on the game skial server:
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:37907069&Submit

I inform, that for the last 2 years I often played you on the Skial server and had faultless reputation of the honest player (without blocking and temporary a ban from other players): I observe rules of the game (I play without cheats) and I respect other players (without insults).
The ban was carried out on IP - 217.118.93.102
IP address of my computer - 217.118.93.116
I pay your attention that the last time had access to the game skial server approximately 20.06.14-30.06.14 and didn't receive a ban in the course of game.
Connection to the skial server during the period with 01.07.14-02.07.14 is absent for the reason - Ban.
In return I will note that probably change of my IP address is connected with change the Internet of provider, however and after change of provider I had access to the game server skial without restrictions.
I ask you to consider, my request and to remove a ban of the user of "mzhelezo" on your game Skial server.

Yours faithfully, Mikhail ("mzhelezo").​

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Looks like your IP changes every day. Between that and not finding any connection between you and the original hacker, I'll unban your SteamID.

It's unlikely to happen twice, but I'd suggest looking into getting a static IP to avoid something like this happening again.

Mikhail

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Dear, Daivdbaekr.

Thank you for the quick response to my request. I am a long time internet user, but I have no idea why my IP address (as you say) changes periodically. For its part, I promise you that I will try to figure it out (including in the process of communicating with my ISP).

Sincerely, Mikhail ("mzhelezo")

Reactions: Defibyoulater