• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Mobamna

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Well this isn't really skials fault its more my little brother because I was on a college trip to Korea and I left my pc at my house. So I gave my brother permission to use it and he decided to use hacks on a skial server (which is dumb). But I can assure you that I would never use hacks and even if I did you could always just ban me again and I would blame my self. But please give me a shot I was rank #3 on the leader board and the vsh server would give me something to do in tf2 and I am begging you to unban me please.​

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Um, no. We caught a cheater on a throwaway account, and then one hour later your account connected? Shortest college trip ever. And now while I'm writing this you go off on some rage rant about how bad our servers and admins are, yet I am the first admin to reply to this thread, everyone else is just a user. So now basically what you're trying to do is play the "I'm completely innocent so this pisses me off" card as a last ditch effort, and it won't work.

As for the other people replying to this thread, see the big sentence at the top of the page surrounded by the yellow outline that says "If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary."? Yeah, so I'll be cleaning up this thread.

Appeal denied.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You do realise that the responses on this application are not from staff so you're actually getting angry with the wrong people.

I would like to remind all users involved in this thread that only skial staff should be replying to appeals unless you were providing evidence or directly involved, please refrain from posting, as we end up with a thread like this.

You were banned on that IP for using LMAOBox, all accounts linked to that IP will subsequently be banned. The IP is residential and not a VPN or public IP so I am relating it back to you.

You will remain banned.

EDIT: Damnit @Fenix lol