• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You were banned by SMAC for a aimbot violation.

The only way you could trigger SMAC to do that is by, as Bottiger put it, "flipping almost 180 degrees in a single tick (15 ms) to land a kill, 6 times in 1 minute."

VAC is also rather terrible at detecting anything other than free hacks anyone can download so lack of a VAC ban doesn't prove anything.

McCarthy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ive played tf2 for three years, I have binds to make me turn in a 180, I have binds to make me jump as sniper after a shot but that's it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ive played tf2 for three years, I have binds to make me turn in a 180, I have binds to make me jump as sniper after a shot but that's it.

Even if you had a bind that can instantaneously flip you 180 degrees you can only see 90 degrees max. This would mean you would be having to kill targets you couldn't even see before snapping.

You're not getting the benefit of doubt on this case, the ban is staying.

McCarthy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Honestly lad, its been an entire year since that ban, and although I know you cant just take my word for it, I do not cheat, not on this account not any alt accounts, never. Still, that leaves the fact that I have NO VAC bans anywhere at all.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Honestly lad, its been an entire year since that ban, and although I know you cant just take my word for it, I do not cheat, not on this account not any alt accounts, never. Still, that leaves the fact that I have NO VAC bans anywhere at all.

VAC is easy to bypass for a lot of hack creators. For the most part the people who get nailed by VAC are the ones downloading free public hacks that Valve can very easily pick up on. The rest are hackers using private pay to use hacks which are rarely detected, if ever so Skial runs SMAC to detect things VAC doesn't.

McCarthy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Listen mate, I know that y'all are quite strict with rules and such, but if you give me a chance to prove that I don't cheat, Id take it. Just a suggestion too, you might want to have your anti-cheat ban for a day instead of perma, and a perma if it happens twice. It helps build a player base as well as keeping cheaters out.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Listen mate, I know that y'all are quite strict with rules and such, but if you give me a chance to prove that I don't cheat, Id take it. Just a suggestion too, you might want to have your anti-cheat ban for a day instead of perma, and a perma if it happens twice. It helps build a player base as well as keeping cheaters out.
We already have a huge player base, full of thousands (if not millions) of respectable people who don't cheat. There is no need for us to implement one day bans for hackers in order for us to build a player base, since, as I mentioned, our base is huge as it is. As Meow said, your ban stays. There will be no second chance.

McCarthy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Lad, I understand that, either way though, I never cheated, I don't use spin bots, aimbots or anyhting of the sort.

McCarthy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I call everyone lad, try not to mind it too much. Anyhow, I understand you dont believe me, but Its been a full year since then, and my binds that do some exploity thing wouldnt even work anymore after the addition of sv_pure and the removal of the "wait" command

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
We could sit here arguing for hours but the conclusion will be the same: we don't overturn SMAC bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.