• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Marvelous Mr. Salty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This was a false report. There's literally no proof of me being racist. If you can't show me a chat log or a demo of me being racist then I should be unmuted. TL;DR If there's no proof showing that I was racist then I don't deserve to be muted. False report with no proof.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2020-05-12-13-49-57-Window.png

Reactions: Sir Trooper

Marvelous Mr. Salty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
But that's not from the report that came in today? And I thought we're allowed to say the N word as long as it's not the hard R?
And how does that logic even work? Dude reported me on 5/12/2020 with no proof and you ban me for something I said last month? Makes no sense from a logical standpoint.

Marvelous Mr. Salty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I get reported by some random kid TODAY when there's literally proof that I said anything racist TODAY that has to do with report sent in TODAY and you choose to mute me for something I said a month ago which wasn't even used in a racist context. That's like arresting a former criminal for robbing a store just because another store got robbed in the area. Unfair punishment in my opinion.

Marvelous Mr. Salty

Scarcely Lethal Noob
RacismRacial slurs or stereotypes are not allowed .However, you may use the term "nigga" without negative words or stereotypes. Examples of negative words include but not limited to: dumb, bad, hate.
This is directly from the skial rules homie.
This is literally copy and pasted from your rules. So admins are allowed to ignore their own guidelines now? Alright then just shows how corrupt some of the admins are.