• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

MagikBoi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Dear Skial admin,

I´ve been trying to join an MGE server today, only to find out that I´ve been banned from your servers. However, my issue stands from the fact, that I´ve been banned for almost half a year now without even knowing it. In fact, I don´t even know or recall the reason for said permanent ban. I´d love to be able to play on the most player filled servers. I´m never toxic, or at least when I´m tilted, I try to not be toxic as much as I can, since I generally despise edgy actions like that. And if you don´t unban me, I´ll probably live through it, but at least I´d love to know the reason. I´ve looked at my source ban info and there isn´t even a demo or anything really that can really explain the ban. I´m really in the dark here and I at least would like to know the reason for a permanent source ban.

So, thank you for reading,
have a nice day.​

MagikBoi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
PS: I´m either blind or impatient, but I´ve now read the "reason" for banning and I still don´t understand what the reason is.
"LINKED: New STEAMID from banned IP 83.143.240.5" <- I´m not a computer person, so I really don´t know what that means.