• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This all stems from a comment I made about the admin Jermaphobe. He is unfit for admin position. He will mute and gag people who make fun of him, as in the case of my own TWO WEEK MUTE. He then wants people to beg for mercy before shortening their unfair mute in the first place. This is not the first time Jermaphobe has done this and it absolutely will not be the last. This unprofessional behavior is embarrassing and there is no excuse for a user to be muted for TWO WHOLE WEEKS over a phony "racism" claim simply because somebody said something against the user. This is entirely unfair and Jermaphobe is not fit to be an admin in any way.​

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I have been a faithful Skial donor for a good few years and this type of unprofessional behavior is making me reconsider donating ever again.

Reactions: dope

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
This all stems from a comment I made about the admin Jermaphobe. He is unfit for admin position. He will mute and gag people who make fun of him, as in the case of my own TWO WEEK MUTE. He then wants people to beg for mercy before shortening their unfair mute in the first place. This is not the first time Jermaphobe has done this and it absolutely will not be the last. This unprofessional behavior is embarrassing and there is no excuse for a user to be muted for TWO WHOLE WEEKS over a phony "racism" claim simply because somebody said something against the user. This is entirely unfair and Jermaphobe is not fit to be an admin in any way.​
If you hide this thread, J because you don't like what you see, then you are proving all of my points in their entirety.

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Now mind you, Jermaphobe was on my friends list before he issued this mute, but now he has removed himself. Seems more than enough evidence to prove this was an action out of feeling than an actual rule break.

PaJama

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Where is the "Hey you said this, and this why you're com banned." It's literally just "Racism." with no evidence whatsoever, I was present and I can say there was nothing racist said. Why does J continue to hold the power he does when he will not hesitate to mute+gag someone who simply hurts his feelings.

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
For reference:
"Bottiger's 24/7 Idle Trade 10/23/2019 - 10:20:58 PM JuneBOOvier dont disrespect god-king admin Jermaphobe like that"
"Bottiger's 24/7 Idle Trade 10/23/2019 - 10:09:27 PM JuneBOOvier Jerma is such a legend, but Jermaphobe is a chode"

and that is why i have a 2 week mute

ꜱᴏᴀᴘ

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
J's behavior as an admin is unacceptable. He has shown many times that he will hand out bans/mutes at his own discretion regardless of server rules. Say mean things about him? Muted. Spam music over the microphone that he doesn't like because it annoys him? Muted. This behavior is childish and immature, and anybody that acts in such a manner is unfit for positions of authority. You absolutely should not be allowed to hand out a server mute because somebody said mean things about you. I've listened to J speak many times, he carries himself with a demeanor that shows he has a god-complex. He talks down to people like he's above them, acting like he is superior (because obviously, he is an admin so THEREFORE he IS superior, right?). He has repeatedly goaded players into doing "bannable offenses." He'll then say "enjoy your ban/mute/gag." J once muted somebody for coughing on the microphone. COUGHING.

He obviously only does this because he enjoys being the arbiter of someone's fate. He enjoys having the ability to punish people for whatever reason he sees fit. It's amazing how petty his bans are, and this case is no exception. No racism at all. Just a 2 week mute because he was called a mean word. Something that anybody else would brush off as the obvious joke that it is. but not J. He sees himself as an infallible being that can do no wrong, that doesn't need to change his behavior, that needs to respected at all times or you'll suffer the consequences. J lets his ego dictate his judgments. You cannot say anything bad about him or you'll be punished. This decision, along with his decisions in the past, proves this fact.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Let's not derail this thread. This is about the appeal, if you have an issue with an admin and evidence to showcase unfair treatment (evidence is important, we've reason to believe our admins over players), feel free to make a report here:
https://www.skial.com/forms/report-player.2/respond

Jerma will leave his verdict on the matter when he's ready. Arguing or things of the like won't get the appeal resolved quicker. You were banned for a reason so take that into account and own up to it as opposed to what you're doing now. Any further derailing will be deleted and you may be given warning points if we see fit. Thank you.

Reactions: ImmaGhost+Bønnie

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I compliment you in getting your buddies to come on and vilify me. But if you honestly think I'm petty enough to silence you because you don't like me, I'm afraid that isn't true. The other admins are smart enough to not form an entire opinion around a bunch of hive-minded friends who are crying I'm an abusive admin because their friend got silenced with absolutely zero evidence of it being abuse. By all means, gather concrete evidence of me being an abusive admin. Until then, you and your friends are only writing paragraphs of carefully written lies hoping to make others believe you. I only ever issue punishment when a rule is broken. I don't mind if you have an opinion of me, go ahead, express it. Just don't break the rules

2019-10-24-09-44-42-Stats.png

It's against the rules to say the n word with an a in any negative context and the n word with the er is not allowed at all. Why you cannot comprehend this when I've told you before the rule about the n word, I don't know.

Now mind you, Jermaphobe was on my friends list before he issued this mute, but now he has removed himself. Seems more than enough evidence to prove this was an action out of feeling than an actual rule break.
You count this as evidence of me being abusive? I say I have the right to remove someone I no longer consider a friend off my friends list. But if it helps your agenda, anything goes right?

I'll lower your silence to 3 days, but next time will be a week. Hopefully there won't be a next time.

Reactions: Chance

Madam Butterbean

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I compliment you in getting your buddies to come on and vilify me. But if you honestly think I'm petty enough to silence you because you don't like me, I'm afraid that isn't true. The other admins are smart enough to not form an entire opinion around a bunch of hive-minded friends who are crying I'm an abusive admin because their friend got silenced with absolutely zero evidence of it being abuse. By all means, gather concrete evidence of me being an abusive admin. Until then, you and your friends are only writing paragraphs of carefully written lies hoping to make others believe you. I only ever issue punishment when a rule is broken. I don't mind if you have an opinion of me, go ahead, express it. Just don't break the rules

2019-10-24-09-44-42-Stats.png

It's against the rules to say the n word with an a in any negative context and the n word with the er is not allowed at all. Why you cannot comprehend this when I've told you before the rule about the n word, I don't know.

You count this as evidence of me being abusive? I say I have the right to remove someone I no longer consider a friend off my friends list. But if it helps your agenda, anything goes right?

I'll lower your silence to 3 days, but next time will be a week. Hopefully there won't be a next time.

I won't blame you for not getting an inside joke that was directed at somebody who I wasn't even being harmful towards. But I will drag you for searching through my messages. Why did you do that? There was no report filed against me, so why did you decide to skim through my messages? Without context it could look bad, as one of YOUR buddies Metroidz tried to mention. Why would you let HIM comment and take his comments seriously but none of the others? Even though the comments he looked at were also taken out of context, sarcasm, and memes. A user was being anti-Semitic and I was clearly mocking him, but he wouldn't understand that either. The fact that, after reading all of these reports and testimonies, you think that you're still untouchable from criticism is astounding. You looked for any valid reason for a mute after I insulted your ego, and thus you found one that was
1.) Not even directed at anybody. Literally just pasted in chat
2.) A reference to a preexisting joke
3.) Taken out of context, and you knew it was.
If you truly thought I was in the wrong, why did you lower the mute to three days instead of two weeks? And why would you unfriend me if my mute had nothing to do with it? Surely you've skimmed through my messages before, so is this the time you found something you didn't like? And no, this wasn't just a collection of my "buddies" ganging up on you. It's people who are tired of you abusing the power that we vouched for you to have. Clearly it was a mistake to trust you with such power. But you decided to take genuine criticism and completely cast it aside. That is not what a responsible leader does, that is what a dictator does. Next time something like this gets filed (which this wasn't), I hope the right admin looks at it.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I occasionally check through the logs for users breaking the rules, not just for any player specifically. Just sounds like you're mad because I caught you. Trust me, you're not getting special treatment because I search through the logs for rule breakers

I don't care if it is some inside joke between you and your buddies, keep it off the server or keep it within the rules.

I would rather have not brought personal opinion into this, but. You are no longer my friend, so I removed you from my friends list. Pretty simple, is it not? Why should I be friends with someone who takes any chance to talk trash about me? Ever since I silenced you for a day back in July, you've been hostile towards me since. I'm not interested in how you feel the hostility is justified. You broke a rule then and you got punished. You broke a rule again, you are punished again. As an admin I will never punish you for talking trash about me, but that doesn't mean I can't remove you from my friends list that is no way affiliated with Skial. You're really stretching it by associating the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.