• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Luke Balinski

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Okay, When I try and advertise, I get bullied for having a "girl voice" even though being a boy. I tell them to fuck off, but everyone votes to gag me. And when I get ungagged, they do it again without me saying a word. So please help me. The ring leader in all of this has the name of ☆Ðuτch☆. I hope you can Please do something about this, because they said they will keep gagging me until I leave your server for good.​

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
While in the server with them start recording a demo. If you don't know how read this: https://www.skial.com/threads/collecting-evidence-in-tf2.47782/

And type voice_loopback 1 into the console so what you say on the mic is recorded in the demo

This way if they start vote abusing you'll have proof. But don't just record the vote itself. We need to see what happened sometime before the vote was called.

Once you have a demo of it make a report on the forums, and make sure to get their steam ID.

The silence is 30 minutes long and we don't know if it was justfied or not so I don't think we can lift it, you'll just have to wait it out