• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

LaGear

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi guys, I jumped on today to play a little tf2 before work and I got a shock. After some reading https://www.skial.com/threads/why-am-i-banned-for-proxy-ip.37223/ and a quick phone call to my isp I realized I am in some sort of dilema.

In my country some content is blocked hence the reason why I use (PureVpn) to access stuff on the internet without restrictions. The vpn failed so I tried to play without the vpn. I started to connect and then I saw a ban message. In this country one ip can span over 4 miles according to FLOW Trinidad tech support. Now in this sticky situation I really dont know if this ban can be lifted. I do have some hours on this game, and I didnt cheat to incur this infraction. I am being very honest. I have a few games on my origin account since 2014 not one violation. I never thought about cheating nor will I cheat at a game.

Please can you all investigate this? I would be very much in your debt​

LaGear

Scarcely Lethal Noob
No sir/madam I have no main alt account. This other account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064245116/ is 3 years old, its only recently i started playing steam games this game. The part with the friends marketplace.tf I needed to buy a hat for my Soldier ,google and reddit search led to me to them being the cheapest in some areas and opskins in other areas. I dont really have any more defense but I can assure you its not my account sir/madam.

LaGear

Scarcely Lethal Noob
SharkTech? ddos protection? One is work one is home I am home right now check the ip logged in now, that is my home ip. Confused about this SharkTech question.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Most of your IPs are 204.188.- IPs registered with SharkTech, but the VPN service you mentioned is probably a client of theirs.

All the other accounts that have used 190.6.237.244 seem to be alts, but the only thing connecting you to them, besides the IP, is having some marketplace bots added. I don't think that is really remarkable proof you are also an alt. Also, none of the other accounts have attempted using any sort of VPN. I would expect to see that if those accounts were really yours.

Because of those reasons I will unban you. Normally I tell people to only use their home connections and stay off VPNs, but it seems you need to do the opposite, at least until your lease on 190.6.237.244 is over.