• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Kobe8

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hey, listen. i've made my mistake, but sometimes this is exaggerated, i just join the server and i get muted, no reason at all sometimes. i do take responsibility for the micspam that i've done in the past. but, now i'm being muted for such a long time, and come on it's christmas, you don't gotta do me like that..

I'm sorry for what i've done and i'm asking for another chance. thank you​

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
After getting a second opinion, the mute and gag will stay. You have had 3 other bans for the same thing in a short amount of time.
This seems the only way to get you to realize that mic spamming/playing music is not allowed on trade servers.

Kobe8

Unremarkable User
Since i'm muted can i be ungagged, because i didn't chat spam and i want to advertise my trades, im assuming thats the max you could do.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Tell you what, I will un gag you under one condition but NOT your mute (do to mic spam).
If you break any on the rules with in the mute ban time, you will be BAN from the SERVERS for the remainder of the time.
Be aware of the RULES <<click.
Look them over carefully.

Let me know if you agree.

Kobe8

Unremarkable User
Tell you what, I will un gag you under one condition but NOT your mute (do to mic spam).
If you break any on the rules with in the mute ban time, you will be BAN from the SERVERS for the remainder of the time.
Be aware of the RULES <<click.
Look them over carefully.

Let me know if you agree.
aight