• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This is probably one of the worst appeals. I dont even think this classed as an appeal, more a question about why you were banned.

To answer your question - and like you already said - you used the maps glitch points to get out of being killed in traps you were already trapped in. I warned you in game by slaying you and you did it again anyway.

Your question has been answered.

kirb

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
please explain in detail how i abused the map's glitch points to get out of traps when i was barely even trapped in them

i don't think you know the maps well

Pixxi0us

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
by the time you get an answer your ban had expired already.
Why bothering for a 1 day ban.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
please explain in detail how i abused the map's glitch points to get out of traps when i was barely even trapped in them
I'm not an expert in deathrun but barely trapped in them still means you were trapped in them. Once you fall in a trap in deathrun, that's the end for you. You also didn't say you didn't abuse the map's glitch points so I'm going to assume you did to get out of the trap. In which case, there's your answer.