• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:17:27 PM kila b but i no she has the nices tits
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:17:08 PM kila b nope
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:56 PM kila b yah no i did not
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:39 PM kila b f1
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:27 PM kila b im call feral

yea, okay pal.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
http://stats.skial.com/#player/tfidle/322024060
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:39:42 PM kila b Feral : kila b, how about you stop talking about me in general? also with your sexual comments but your in my dream every nite
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:38:31 PM kila b yok feral lets for get this happen
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:38:00 PM kila b pancake is my brother
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:37:16 PM kila b feral it not what u think

SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:24:42 PM kila b i still wish feral could have gave me some poom poom

SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:18:44 PM kila b yaggot i use to have thing her but she broke my heart but she still has the best tits in the wolrd

kilabe31

Banned
I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior on (date). I am sorry for what I said to you during the game. I acted in a bad way and this was embarrassing to the entire organization. I acknowledge that I was wrong, and I promise this event will not happen again.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior on (date). I am sorry for what I said to you during the game. I acted in a bad way and this was embarrassing to the entire organization. I acknowledge that I was wrong, and I promise this event will not happen again. r​
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:17:27 PM kila b but i no she has the nices tits
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:17:08 PM kila b nope
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:56 PM kila b yah no i did not
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:39 PM kila b f1
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 07:16:27 PM kila b im call feral
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:39:42 PM kila b Feral : kila b, how about you stop talking about me in general? also with your sexual comments but your in my dream every nite
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:38:31 PM kila b yok feral lets for get this happen
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:38:00 PM kila b pancake is my brother
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:37:16 PM kila b feral it not what u think
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:24:42 PM kila b i still wish feral could have gave me some poom poom
SAXTON HALE | US ████ 02/07/2021 - 05:18:44 PM kila b yaggot i use to have thing her but she broke my heart but she still has the best tits in the wolrd

Feral Angel

Contributor
I’m going to go ahead and decline your appeal. The things you said to me last year was disgusting. I didn’t take action then but I took action now. How dare you speak to someone like that. Threatening to rape them, going into detail on how you’d do it. The non-stop sexual harassment. You only did this because you heard my voice once and kept asking me to be your girlfriend. When I told you no, you got angry and said these things to me. It was mentally draining that you didn’t stop for a week. Even then you still won’t shut up about me. I’m going to leave it at that. If you were sorry you wouldn’t have done it in the first place. You’re a disgusting person. Have fun in other server.

Reactions: Toxik

kilabe31

Banned
please un ban from skail server plz i did not who i was doing i install a app that had virus and it took controll over my and was acting like me i just got back access back on my computer to i had to call hp service to remove virus plz im begging im sorry what plz for give me and my computer please.............................................................................

kilabe31

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
good afetrnoon admin and owner i had bug and a virus on my computer it took over my and i have been not acesable on it so i just got acess back on it this me for real plz on ban me plz.I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior on (date). I am sorry for what I said to you during the game. I acted in a bad way and this was embarrassing to the entire organization. I acknowledge that I was wrong, and I promise this event will not happen again.please un ban from skail server plz i did not who i was doing i install a app that had virus and it took controll over my and was acting like me i just got back access back on my computer to i had to call hp service to remove virus plz im begging im sorry what plz for give me and my computer pleasemay god have mercerry on my soul and computerremember everyone is not perfect remember everyone one makes mistakes.......................................​

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
No. It's already been made clear that your ban will remain in place. Make another appeal and you'll be banned from the forums as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.