• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jebbeniah

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I realized that I was banned because of an account with the same IP as me using a hack but I've been looking into this and I remembered that about a month ago from today that I had 2 friends over and we played together on TF2 and CS:GO. The only explanation is that one of them had an alt with cheats, but my account was banned even though I wasn't the one who cheated and I never let anyone else use my account. I really want to be unbanned, not only cause I liked playing on skial, but because I shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of my friend.​

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is the 3rd time you've appealed this in a month, and nothing has changed. These friends of yours never connected to your IP with their own accounts. Since your account and the alt were the only ones that have connected to this IP I don't beleive this story. Also, stop spamming appeals for the same offense unless you want to be banned from the forums.