• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

HushBK

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So, let me get this straight. I've said 'nigga', without an 'er' ending, which according to the rules was not something wrong. Now, the 'you fucking nig' part, yeah, I can understand, except I said that at the end of the round/map. I wasn't even saying it in a bad context, I was simply messing around. There were other people saying it too, and no-one seemed to complain, so I didn't think it mattered.

At the end of the day, there's no telling who's black or white on the fucking Internet. I see no point in the whole no-'nigga' rule personally, but I'm not here to argue that. I'm simply here to argue the fact that I haven't said anything that outright shows prejudism towards black people or racism.

On top of that, I just got unmuted from a week ban... Now I get another one month ban for saying 'nigga' ? So what, just because I'm used to saying it, I oughta get muted for a month ? No-one objected to my use of the word 'nigga', or anything I've said, and when I got votemuted for racism, it wasn't even at the time I've said those things. It was because of a COD MW3 Russian Voicelines Micspam I've done, which is a whole different thing.

I don't deserve to be muted. If the server had a problem with it, they would've all done something like votemute me and report me for it. They didn't. And when someone decided to do something along those lines, it wasn't for that reason.​

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The thing is, the server did try to vote silence you for racism.

DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 01:25:30 PM Dog on a Log sitting in a Bog /votemenu silence #[U:1:439413393]
DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 01:25:22 PM Dog on a Log sitting in a Bog !votemenu

For what you said just a little over a minute before

DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 01:24:07 PM [GIB] Fusion NIGGA

You directed this towards someone, presumably whomever the hale was, as this was 3 seconds after you died to a trap.

I would have left this alone since there was little to go on. However, I found this

DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 09:56:15 AM [GIB] Fusion you fucking nig
DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 09:56:13 AM [GIB] Fusion damn
DEATH RUN | US 06/10/2019 - 09:56:10 AM [GIB] Fusion you black ?

This got you silenced. You're not skirting the rules trying to play the "but its a soft a, not a hard er" logic. Being end of round is irrelevant. You knew what you were doing.

"Nigga" is only allowed when there is no negative context to it. I shouldn't have to explain to you what is negative and what isn't.

No-one objected to my use of the word 'nigga', or anything I've said, and when I got votemuted for racism, it wasn't even at the time I've said those things. It was because of a COD MW3 Russian Voicelines Micspam I've done, which is a whole different thing.

Are you saying you were mic-spamming when I saw your report? Or are you referring to a different incident some time ago that isn't today? Had I been on the server at the time, I would have silenced you for mic-spamming. Then you'd be here appealing, but for a different reason and demanding the silence be lifted.

Regardless of supposed mic-spam. You know the rules but refuse to follow them.

Appeal Denied. You can sit the month in silence

Reactions: soo and Toxik