• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

hmb

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
I understand human errors are inevitable and the server got ads so you guys should work cheaters quickly quickly, but no recording no demo?
What kind of process is this?
I've been playing first person shooter games like 18 years, tf2 especially 5200+ hours. And i tell you, one CANNOT distinguish triggerbot and not.
I don't care how much someone who reported me contributed to these servers and how he got a VAC ban record, and yes, I don't have any evidence that i didn't cheat.
But please, look into this and stop my sister going nuts.

p.s
my sister's account
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=[U:1:78056874]

Please get me id-ban instead at least.​

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
There is a demo, I've uploaded it for you. I will have somebody else take a look at it and come back to you with more feedback.
What I can say is that you were reported 3x within 1 hour for aimbotting, and I have watched your gameplay for a long time. There were few instances that were odd to me, that's why I banned you. But I'll have it second-checked for you, just in case.
The demo can be downloaded here:
http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/gIrJ4Mys/file.html

Edit: Had 2 other people look over it, and while they say there are some weird shots or snaps, it could also be explained by your playtime/skill. There were also instances in the demo where you hit enemies that weren't in your crosshair, however it is quite possible that happened due to my own lag towards an american server. In any case, with that said, both said there is not enough evidence that would warrant to keep you banned and because of that I'll remove the ban from your account and apologize for the inconvenience it caused to you and your sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: soo

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You didn't really need to make a new thread.

I've removed the ban from the account.