• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Hassassin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi, hassassin here,

The reason for this appeal is because I got banned for playing on an alt account which I had no idea was against the rules. However, I didn't know my main account was banned either. I did have a previous 1 week comms block since I was talking on the server (I guess too much for the admins), but I was still able to play on the servers. You know, just a comp player just yoloing around not able to talk, but then I try to join the servers on my main account a few days later and I'm perma banned. I don't really have much against this but I would like to get this ban lifted as your servers are prolly the only casual pub servers I don't acquire AIDS from and alot of my teammates / friends come on these servers.

Thanks,
-Hassassin.​

Hassassin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also another thing, I play very often on different locations other than my house, I do move my computer from my house to my friends and we do LAN alot so I would like to think that if I got banned via IP ban for like hacking or something it should probably be from the other IP or the different IPs that I play on. My actual home IP also switches around alot so take that into consideration. Thanks once again.

-Hassassin.

chuckwagon

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hassassin- I have played comp with you, and I know that you are a good player. I went into this ban appeal looking for a way to unban you, but I cannot find one.

In the past six months, there have been only been three accounts that have connected from your IP address.That IP address has remained constant over the whole six months, your main account has never connected from a different IP.

Your main account, this one, and this one are the three accounts that have connected from this IP address. The two 'alt accounts' have not ever connected to our servers from any other IP other than yours. Indicating that they are your accounts. One of those alt accounts was popped for aimbot by Skial's SMAC detection.

We cannot have hackers on our servers, therefore your IP is banned, and all accounts tied to that IP will remain banned.

Last edited:

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I actually need to get a demo for this. I am trying to get this player banned from ugc. I have already contacted the admins and if they can get a convincing demo they can ban him.

I'm not just bumping some old appeal.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I understand but it's possible that some one could have been recording to report it before he got SMAC banned.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I understand but it's possible that some one could have been recording to report it before he got SMAC banned.
If someone did record a demo him as evidence of hacking then they would've made a report of him too. Since there's no report of him on forums or made personally to any of the admins then I'd say it's safe to assume that no one here has a recorded demo.