• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Hamtaro

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hello, I was deciding to play TF2 again after a really long time of not playing it to realise I was banned from joining the server. I was really confused so I tried to join another server but it said I was banned once again.
At this point I was starting to worry a bit because I didn't think I did anything wrong.
I wanted to play because I installed new modifications with the custom folder, so I wanted to try them out.
I don't really know why I am banned but on the sourcebans it said I was banned from my IP which I don't know why because I didn't break any rules, not that I am aware of anyways.

But if I did something wrong, I am very sorry and it will never happen again and I will learn from my mistakes.​

Feral Angel

Contributor
It has seen that you have been banned from connecting on the same IP. It also looks like you used a alt account to hack, which you were banned after being detected. You’re alt account was banned: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hamtaro255654/
09-15-18 22:07 and your account and alt have the name, and the IP address is a residential IP and you admitted to not using a VPN in discord. Sorry but we have zero tolerance for hackers. Enjoy other servers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hamtaro

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Alt to hack? No no no! That must be a mistake, I don't cheat, I actually am against cheating! How can I prove that it was not me? I know it wasn't me because I never cheated before on TF2!