• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

The Lonely Headshooter

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Before i start i also have one more account banned but i could't find it there.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/8372928/

Sorry if my english is bad...

What happened?

First i gonna talk sincerily about the 3 accounts.

StrategymenX was my old main account.
MINI-StrategymenX was my brother account.
GunSpy is my main account now.(it were my alt when i had the old main)

So my brother told that he joined a skial 2fort server and he got banned. I ask him why and he told that he don't know. I checked on the bans and it showed up something like SMAC r_particle abuse/violation. I was wondering what that is so i search it on google but no answer. Well i said to apeall to skial but he forgot it because he started playing in other community servers. So,later when i wanted to connect in my old main i got banned. When i checked it said that a got banned for alt account and i was like what? Why did i got banned in my main? My friend told that i got banned because i share my computer with my brother but since i was new i dind't trust him and i thinked that he was lieing. After that my brother stopped playing tf2 and he deleted his account because he got a ps4 and fortnite hit him. After i decided to delete my old main and make my alt to be my main because i got more friends in my alt and also got a 150 slot in the backpack. So i remained with my main...GunSpy.

Why should i got unbanned:

When i was new to tf2, community servers were the almost first servers played and the first ever community server i played was skial deathrun EU. I enjoyed your servers and i was playing them a lot. They were the servers for me where to go if wanted to have fun in custom gamemodes. I WANT TO GET UNBANNED BECAUSE THIS COMMUNITY SERVERS WERE THE BEST I PLAYED AND ENJOYED.

This is my appeall. Sorry if it was too long but i had to explain everything what happened. I will answer to any question only at 19:00( belgium clock) next day because i don't have a lot of time cuz i gonna have homework from school. Thanks

With sincerily
GunSpy​

The Lonely Headshooter

Scarcely Lethal Noob
1: My and my brother dind't cheated
2: If you guys still not believe me atleast explain for what did my brother account did got banned? What r_particle violation?