• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

gionvi21

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Apparently according to this mod- ArayhMD i am banned for aimbot.Now i dont know why he thought that but i am flattered to a great extent ,I am guessing he banned me for simply having insufficient hours while showing a decent bit of skill.

Ok enough of the nonsense,to be honest i wasnt even that good,I barely got above 1 kd.I missed a lot imo.Lost a lot of battles agaisnt other snipers.I am sure if you check the stats and maybe get a demo you can see i am just an average player.Maybe i might be above average according to Aray.I play on low sens so that might explain why he might be suspicious of my tracking ability or something,even though i still missed against strafing players on multiple occasions.I am sure he just watched me pull of a lucky shot and gave me a ban.Or he is just salty.I dont care .I dont mind. i just dont want to be labeled wrongly.​

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Your steam profile states your account is an alt account. Can you please provide us with your main. If you don't want to reveal it here then you can private message arayh or me.