• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Georgebaii :^)

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
So I was playing Sniper on the 2fort eu fast server this morning enjoying my time when all the sudden I seemed to get a unanimous voteban ([SM] "Yes" won with 93% of the vote (14 votes)) which was initiated by an enemy sniper who I was killing a lot, bear in mind he killed me a couple of times when he was being pocketed by a Vaccinator Med and I only started to kill him when I went Danger Shield + Vacc Medic. It was just him and a Scout rushing the sniper balcony 24/7 that were trying to kill me so i struggle to believe that the entire server would have a reasonable pov to my "hacking". Bear in mind I have been playing this game for the good amount of 5 years and never have or never will use any sort of cheat program (i don't even know how you install the damn things...).​

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do you have any evidence that you weren't hacking?

Typically this would be a recording, typically a demo.

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Looks like Luke has this, just want to throw in that server vote punishments only last 30 minutes, this has already expired...

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah, as Fenix has mentioned - your ban has now expired.

If you submit evidence then we could treat this as a report of votemenu abuse.