• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

general0927

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Hi all,
I'm not sure how to approach this, as none of this is likely within my favor, seeing all of the "invalid" appeals in the forum.
However, I figure it'd be worth a shot, since I am in quarantine, and today is my mental health day following grueling work on a presentation for biochemistry this past week. Fortunately, I've been too busy to play any game, really--except for some HL:A--in the past few months of the onslaught of bots in Valve's casual servers, and luckily that seems to have been patched to an extent recently, so I figured I play some today. Scanning through the server browser is kind of depressing, really, seeing that the only things to pick are cp_orange, trade_, ctf_2fort (SourceOP has been my go-to), or some other monotonous game-modes that aren't just simple vanilla TF2. Seeing as I live in the middle of BFE and rely on an AT&T mobile connection for Internet access, I've had to type in captchas in to use Google and even been blocked from Wikipedia on occasion. The train-wreck that IPv4 is with the well-exceeded finite number of allocatable addresses. I'll not ramble further--seeing as whatever the ban is from nearly 8 years ago that is preventing me from playing your community servers; I would like to request an appeal. Years ago, I was the leader of the Team Fortress 2 division of Prestige-Gaming and then after restructure, an admin advisor, before the absorption into Edge Gamers--fortunately, I have somewhat of an understanding.

Thanks for a consideration.​