• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gandulf2fast4u

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
If this was a real scam i would not have said "im gonna get banned" and "no scam"
I also would have used better spelling and if you could see older messages in team chat i said "im trolling XD"
I'm pretty sure a guy was actually trading me a free hat but i declined the offer because it was a troll.
I tried acting like a little kid that rages a lot like when i said "MEDIC "8UEFU"
I also think back then my name was koolcid123 because i was trolling i'm not sure if it was the game before (same server)..............​

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
TURBINE+ | EU 2 | Fast 07/26/2016 - 03:49:15 PM gandulf2gud4u im an admin at this server trade me an unusual or u will get banned

If this was a real scam i would not have said "im gonna get banned" and "no scam"
I also would have used better spelling and if you could see older messages in team chat i said "im trolling XD"​
Poor spelling and conduct don't change what you did whatsoever. And if saying "no scam" justified anything, don't you think that maybe SteamRep wouldn't be a thing?

Reactions: Toxik

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In terms of context, you saying "no scam" is actually encouraging people to do it so you cannot use that to support your case, it does the opposite. In terms of the "I'm gonna get banned" was you just realizing the punishment, not caring for the safety of the users you could have scammed. We don't joke about this kind of stuff as it puts our users in harm and leaves bad reputation on the community as a whole. You've left us no reason to unban you and remove the tag and then saying our evaluation process of the report itself is wrong which isn't really your decision to make, nor does your opinion on it have any impact on whether we change how we do it or not. I have received Maxwell's permission to resolve this appeal in regards to the ban. You can appeal in a few weeks but for now the appeal is declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.