1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Appeal: Gamer4605

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Gamer4605, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Somewhat Threatening Sniper

Steam:

Link to your ban or your com block:
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    Yesterday: “Link to your ban or your com block:
    https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=true&searchText=[U:1:202878728]
    Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    “Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote.“
    Yet for whatever reason I was muted for a day by some admin in the server called biggie that probably is earring headphones at full volume and thinks i’m Playing earape“

Today: was playing undertale music on dr_undertale when all of a sudden was muted with no warnings to stop or anything, I saw someone saying the server was now earape server but I wasn’t playing earape.​

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Gamer4605

Steam:

I don’t care if this fails because I don’t care anymore because 2 other people got muted and they were previously making burp noises before the admin joined

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Biggie

Biggie Forum Admin Contributor

Steam:

I gave you a chance with a warning in chat from yesterday and you failed to see it but acknowledged it in your prior appeal. I also gave you a chance to not mic-spam with poor quality music by un-silencing you as well.

It seems you may have not learned your lesson so I will be keeping the silence in place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gamer4605

Steam:

^found out that the music I hear is different quality from what everyone else hears. Will wait out the mute and turn down transmit and receive volume

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice