• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Gamer4605

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Yesterday: “Link to your ban or your com block:
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=true&searchText=[U:1:202878728]
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
“Whether music over voice chat is spam will be left to a server vote.“
Yet for whatever reason I was muted for a day by some admin in the server called biggie that probably is earring headphones at full volume and thinks i’m Playing earape“

Today: was playing undertale music on dr_undertale when all of a sudden was muted with no warnings to stop or anything, I saw someone saying the server was now earape server but I wasn’t playing earape.​

Gamer4605

Banned
I don’t care if this fails because I don’t care anymore because 2 other people got muted and they were previously making burp noises before the admin joined

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
I gave you a chance with a warning in chat from yesterday and you failed to see it but acknowledged it in your prior appeal. I also gave you a chance to not mic-spam with poor quality music by un-silencing you as well.

It seems you may have not learned your lesson so I will be keeping the silence in place.

Reactions: Gamer4605

Gamer4605

Banned
^found out that the music I hear is different quality from what everyone else hears. Will wait out the mute and turn down transmit and receive volume