• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

GameLyte

Unremarkable User
Why should you be unbanned?:
When I last joined your server I was playing at my friends house. Two days later I tried to rejoin at my house and it said I was banned. I looked at your websites banned users list and my username 'Festive Gamelyte' was banned for ip. I do not know if he was previously hacking, but I was banned for playing at that ip. Once he showed me aimbot on his account at my house, but I wasn't hacking. Also he probably has used it at his house too knowing him, but I never hacked and I never have. I really enjoy your servers and have not done any hacking (ever) so I believe that I should be unbanned.

-Festive Gamelyte​
Link to your ban:

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Our policy is to not allow any accounts/IP's found to be hacking back on our servers. Since a hacker has access to your computer/IP/account, I believe it would be a breach of policy to do so, but I will let an Admin with more experience on the subject make the final call.

GameLyte

Unremarkable User
Do you know what the final call is, because I still am not able to play on your servers and I love them (Suijin specifically) and it is really frustrating that I was banned for something I did not do and that now I can't play on the servers with my other friends because of this :(

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Do you know what the final call is, because I still am not able to play on your servers and I love them (Suijin specifically) and it is really frustrating that I was banned for something I did not do and that now I can't play on the servers with my other friends because of this :(
According to your log, your story does not check out whatsoever; you would've been banned immediately. The other account is an obvious throwaway and I just don't believe you. Plus you've admitted to letting a hacker use your IP. The final call is, still, Denied.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Well to be honest, the story somewhat matches as when I looked up his only connection from said IP was when he was banned, before that and after that his IPs were different and mostly Verizon. (kudos Daivd for letting me know)
HOWEVER due to letting somebody use hacks on your account, as honest as that was, you cannot expect us to let you back. Even when you weren't immediatly banned by the system back then we can't risk you do that again.

And to make matters clear, what Prophet meant is that your appeal is denied permanently.

GameLyte

Unremarkable User
I did not let him use my account, i think he had like a previous VACced account that was banned, therefore according to my ban the IP was banned, so I was banned when I was using his wifi, I never let him use my account.